Remember remember the 7th November as this is the day of the Decleor Christmas TSV on QVCUK, they have brought their biggest ever value collection for a one day only price, be sure to join Fiona Brackenbury with this fantastic offer.
Item 208606 – Decleor 5 Piece Renewing & Hydrating Skincare Collection & Case (Choice of Light or Rich) RRP £178
Price £66.96 (Will be on 3 EZ Payments)
- 1 x Hydra Floral Hydrating Cream (50ml; full size) in a choice of Light or Rich – helps to encourage 24-hour hydration and protection, and leaves your skin looking radiant. Infused with wild pansy and sapphire extract
- 1 x Aromessence Iris Oil Serum (15ml; full size) – winner of best anti-ageing product in the 2015 QVC UK Excellence Awards, this serum works in harmony with the skin to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. With a restful floral aroma and a delicate silky texture, ingredients include geranium, lemongrass, manuka, iris, rose, jasmine, plus plum kernels, hazelnut and borage
- 1 x Aromessence Iris Night Balm (15ml; full size) – designed to intensely moisturise and comfort mature skin to leave it feeling energised and soft, and looking plumped and toned. Contains essential oils of iris, geranium, camomile, and lavender, plus wheat germ and borage
- 1 x Micellar Oil (150ml; full size) – this cleanser uses a combination of oil and water to work deep into the pores, helping to dissolve and disperse dirt and impurities, and removing all traces of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting formulas. Contains sweet almond oil and vegetable squalene
- 1 x Nourishing & Smoothing Hand Cream (100ml; supersize) – helps to leave skin looking brighter and more luminous, while soothing dry skin. Formulated with white meadowfoam oil, shea butter, allantoin, magnolia essential oil
- 1 x gold vanity case – collapsible
This collection offers fantastic value for money and with products which are award winners and customer favourites which will last you for many months.
I have previously reviewed the Micellar Oil from this collection please check out the link HERE.