On Sunday 15th November, Elemis will launch the Six Piece Sensational Skin Collection on QVCUK for a one day only special price of £41.96 (worth £136.50) saving you a substantial amount compared to buying these separately from Elemis, with a choice of Frangipani Monoi or Sweet Orchid, which is a brand new collection launch in this TSV. This collection will also be available four EZ payments of £10.49 with an additional saving of £4 if you purchase more than one collection in both fragrance options.
Will you be #TeamFrangipani or #TeamSweetOrchid ?
Whichever option you choose you will receive the same three skincare products consisting of:
- 50g Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
- 200ml Apricot Toner
- 30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Than this is where you make your choice of either #TeamFrangipani or #TeamSweetOrchid and you will receive these body products:
- 200ml Shower Cream
- 100ml Body Cream
- 20ml Hand Cream
All contained in an elegant silver tote bag with a matching coloured trim to the body product option you choose.
I will be reviewing the Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm, Apricot Toner and Pro Collagen Marine Cream in separate blog reviews. I want to focus this blog on the choice of the fragrance body collections.
Each collection contains an entire body ritual to take you on a sensorial journey, in a choice of two fragrance options, from body cleansing, body moisturising to hand and nail care.
Take a trip to the Polynesian Islands and luxuriate in the unique rich infusion of exotic Tahitian Tiare flowers which are soaked in Copra Oil and blended with Frangipani flowers to give this collection a decadent exotic blend.
- Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream – When it comes to cleansing my body I always like to choose products which will moisturise the skin as so many can overly strip the skin or soon as I step out of the bathroom i’m on the hunt for some moisturiser. You will not find that with Elemis and when they say this is a shower cream it truly is a shower cream, a rich decadent creamy showering experience is in store for you. I always use a shower puff and I found that about the size of a 50p piece was enough to lather up and cleanse my entire body, cocooning the skin with intense moisture and fragrance, feeling as though you were on far away shore, the exotic flowers fragrancing the air while you luxuriate in this gorgeous aroma.
- Frangipani Monoi Body Cream – I’ve never been great at using a body cream, usually it’s due to a lack of time to apply and allow the product to sink into my skin which tends to put me off. I wanted to see if this body cream could moisturise without needing to wait ten minutes to then towel off the excess. Well this body cream didn’t disappoint, not only are you adding another layer of gorgeous frangipani aroma but the enriching Macadamia and Sesame seed oils just melt into the skin, even on my hairy legs.
- Jasmine and Rose Hand and Nail Cream – I’ve noticed as the years have crept on I can no longer go without using a hand cream, but it is important for me that a hand cream isn’t greasy, but gives me hands good hydration so I am not reapplying constantly. I’ve always enjoyed the scent of rose, it takes me back to my childhood in the garden. This hand cream formulation also has Argan oil, which I am a big fan of as it has so many skin caring benefits. My hands are deeply hydrated with this cream and its lovely that the fragrance aroma lingers on the skin.
I can’t get enough of this decadent aromatic fragrance elixir collection. The rich aroma of the Rose Orchid extract is an opulent delight to the senses, this is combined with fresh and fruity notes of Honeysuckle and Lemon, to give a sweet citrus edge. If that wasn’t enough of a fragrance experience the scent that is left on your skin is the warming woody aromas of Sandalwood and White Musk. I feel as though I am wrapped in a luxurious cashmere blanket, so calm and comforted.
- Sweet Orchid Shower Cream – As with the Frangipani Monoi shower cream, this Sweet Orchid shower cream gives my skin a rich decadent creamy showering experience. I also found after showering that my skin felt super soft and hydrated, like I had used a very mild enzymatic exfoliator combined with a body serum, when in fact I had just used this shower cream.
- Sweet Orchid Body Cream – As I mentioned above when it comes to body creams, I want one the sinks into the skin and gives great hydration, as I usually don’t use one due to the time it takes to apply and wait before I put my clothes on. Well this body cream didn’t disappoint, not only are you adding another layer of decadent Rose Orchid aroma but the Japonica Honeysuckle extract deeply hydrates and allows this cream to melt into the skin, even on my hairy legs. My skin after felt as though I had used both a body oil and body cream, my skin felt super soft, firmer and nourished, but with not greasy or sticky residue. The Sweet Orchid range seems to be full of multi tasking products.
- Sweet Orchid Hand and Nail Cream – Hand creams are now a daily ritual for me, so it is important for me that a hand cream isn’t greasy, but gives me hands good hydration so I am not reapplying constantly. I notice the Sandalwood extract the most in this hand cream, probably due to this being one of the base notes so this earthy note comes to life the longer the cream is on the skin. I have always enjoyed this aroma as it has been in a lot of men’s fragrances over the years. My hands are deeply nourished with this cream, the skin looks and feels more radiant and it has improved my cuticles and nail strength
Overall this is a fantastic value collection, which gives your skin a sensational glow and an indulgent experience, this is one Christmas treat you don’t want to miss out on, I think the toughest choice is to decide which fragrance option you would like to go for. My recommendation would be to buy one of each, as they are both decadent, luxurious aromas, the slight winner for me would be the Sweet Orchid, the undertones of Sandalwood have just clinched my decision about this fragrance. I hope to see more from the Sweet Orchid range such as a room spray, candle or body scrub.
Have you used any of the Elemis range before?
Maybe you have tried the Frangipani Monoi?
What are your thoughts on Elemis body products?
Feel free to leave a comment about this review below.
“Price information updated 9/11/2015 11:15”