Josie Maran Cosmetics will be back on QVCUK on Tuesday 10th November for two hours of special Christmas collections and Limited Edition scents just for the Holiday season at 11am and 9pm.
I have previously reviewed some of the fabulous Josie Maran products HERE
I am a big fan of this range and its ethical values, these incredible value collections are not to be missed as once they are gone, they’re gone.
- 1 x 100% Pure Argan Oil (15ml) – use on skin and hair to moisturise, treat split ends, or condition cuticles
- 1 x Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter (59ml) – 100% pure argan oil spun into a velvety, lightweight butter to leave skin feeling soft and smooth
- 1 x Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Fig (30ml) – protects dry, cracked hands with a combination of 100% pure argan oil, shea butter and aloe vera
- 1 x Argan High Gloss Lip Quench in Liquid Gold (8ml) – a moisturising, non-sticky pop of transparent shine for the lips, with 100% pure argan oil to hydrate while jojoba oil and buriti oil lock in moisture
- 4 x Whipped Argan oil hand cream (70ml) – in scents of Toasted brown sugar, Sweet spice, Lemon Verbena & Unscented
- 1 x Lemon Verbena Argan Balm (130g) – use this on dry or chapped skin, lips or even your cuticles. A great multi-tasker to keep in your handbag
- 1 x Lemon Verbena Argan Body Oil (50ml) – a few drops are all you need for the feeling of long-lasting silky skin
- 1 x Argan Oil (15ml) – the original, 100% pure Moroccan oil
- 1 x Moroccan Argan Body Oil in Be Giving (15ml) – vanilla and fig
- 1 x Moroccan Argan Body Oil in Be Revived (15ml) – grapefruit
- 1 x Moroccan Argan Body Oil in Be Calm (15ml) – lavender
- 1 x Moroccan Argan Body Oil in Be Balanced (15ml) – rose
All of these collections sound fantastically delicious and such great value for money where your either getting a buy one get one free with the Argan Oil and Balm comparison or four of the hand creams for the price of three. I am especially excited about the Lemon Verbena its one on my favourite fruity, fresh scents and combined with the power of Argan Oil, just fantastic.
Make sure you tune in to see Terri Bryant explain more about these collections, she will be with Sara Griffiths at 11am and the number one beauty specialist herself Alison Young at 9pm.