On the 17th December Nails Inc will be giving you an early Christmas present, with a wonderful festive 7 Piece Collection available exclusively on QVCUK for a 24hr offer or till stock lasts, which comes in a super chic black gift box with a ribbon and contains both nail treatment and some fantastic wearable Winter shades for the season.
Item Number 209755 – Nails Inc 7 Piece Collection with Bag £29.97
RRP £102 and on 3 EZ payments.
- Nail Kale, Nail Bright (Chelsea Embankment Mews) – Powered by Bee Pollen, enriched with over 90 nutrients, to prevent moisture loss from the nails in a sheer flushed pink shade, great on its own or over a polish to add a pink tint.
- Kensington Caviar Top Coat – The best selling 45 second top coat enriched with Caviar for a super glossy professional wet look that is genuinely touch dry in 45 seconds, such an important step in your manicure.
- Gel Effect (Hyde Park Court) – This on trend smokey Khaki shade will give your nails a fashionista edge, I can see this becoming a shade that will be envied.
- Gel Effect (St Alban’s Grove) – this shade is like a deeper, richer naughty taupe sister to Porchester Square, understated yet glamorous.
- Multivitamin (Piccadilly Circus) – This is my favourite shade, a rich seductive damson / crimson tone, which looks very dramatic as one full colour on all nails.
- Multivitamin (Clarence Avenue) – This is a true, rich aubergine shade, for all you purple lovers you will adore this shade, looks great on the toes too.
- Snowglobe (Silver Road) – I love this special effect top coat, it is so much fun to shake the bottle to bring this polish to life, as the sparkles move around and glisten all on their own. When painted on the nails, it gives an elegant, grown up, glamorous glitter effect.
- Tote Bag
The value of this collection is outstanding and would make a wonderful gift for anyone who wants to improve the health of their nails and wear some fantastic on trend shades for the season. Nails Inc have even included their latest innovation of the Snowglobe special effect polish in a limited edition Silver shade, which I find an amazing achievement, how do you make a nail polish into a snowglobe?
To maximise the value of this collection you could even split this into four gift which would work out to only £7.35 per present. I would split them into (Nail Kale & Top Coat, Two Multivitamins, Two Gel Effects and the Snowglobe as one special gift on its own.
I find you can easily achieve a good 7 days worth of wear from these polishes, without any chipping or need to reapply, it is important to always apply your base coat, then two coats of your colour and follow with a top coat to get the true colour shade and the greatest longevity of your polish.
Make sure you tune in at midnight to see the lovely Caroline Manley launch this wonderful collection.
Have you tried any of the Nails Inc treatment or nail polish’s before?
Whats your favourite Nails Inc shade?
What would you most like for Christmas?
Please comment below and let me know.