It’s that time of year when you and your special someone, celebrate the love you have for one another. I have put together my top skincare and beauty picks to treat your better half too this Valentine’s.
For the Guys:
- Red Anchor Sandalwood Shower Gel – With key ingredients of Black Seed Oil, Sandalwood and Seaweed extracts, leave your skin clean, fresh and nourished ready to get up close and personal. £7.95
- Penhaligon’s No 33 EDC – This fragrance was created for the 145th Anniversary of Penhaligon’s, making it an extra special treat to create memories with. With an aromatic burst of citrus, with notes of Bergamot & Grapefruit and hearty notes of Lavender, Black Pepper & Ginger and finishing with seductive Amber, Vetiver, Tonka Bean and Vanilla base notes, will be sure to impress and have your special someone holding you close all night. £95
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream For Men – Clinically proven and formulated specifically for men, to hydrate, firm and improve the appearance of wrinkles. With a lightweight gel/cream texture to give your skin a well hydrated & groomed appearance. £55
- Xanthe Men Meteorite Cleanser – This powerful cooling cleanser with meteorite powder has a microdermabrasion effect, which will remove all impurities from the skin, giving a smoother more perfected look to the skin. £30
- Hylamide Photography Foundation “Golden Tan” – If you want instantly perfected skin, this lightweight, natural looking foundation blurs away imperfections, with high tech ingredients which are designed to make your skin look better in those romantic selfies £19
- Inhibit Private Care – Now most modern day men like to do a bit of manscaping around the “naughty” areas of the body “Because Smooth Looks Bigger” this highly concentrated formula visibly minimises high growth, reduces irritation & redness, while hydrating the skin with Hyaluronic Acid. £15
For the Girls:
- Maddi Alexander Rose Soaking Salts – This mineral rich combination of sea salt & epsom salts, combined with rose petals and infused with Rose, Pink Pepper and Cardamon, purify and restore your skin and make a perfect romantic night in. £20
- This Works Skin Deep Dry Leg Oil – 100% natural blend of 9 exotic and cold pressed oils including Rose, Sandalwood & Evening Primrose will give your legs instant hydration to give a radiant glow perfect for when wearing your “LBD”. £39.50
- OPI “She’s A Bad Muffuletta” Nail Lacquer – Don’t mess with this red hot creme, full of passion and intrigue. £12.50
- Aurelia Miracle Cleanser – This cleanser will give your skin an at home spa facial, rich in essential oil of Chamomile, Rosemary, Bergamot & Eucalyptus and key botanicals of BAOVBAB, Hibiscus and Mongonogo Oil to enrich and firm the skin for your hot date. With no nasty synthetic ingredients or chemicals and suitable for all skin types. £34
- Beauty Kitchen Love Me Shimmer Bomb – Fizz away for a romantic evening with an uplifting blend of Sweet Orange, Frankincense and sizzling Cinnamon to spice up your evening. £4.49
- Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm – Rich in Moringa peptides, Neroli & Acai to give the skin a radiant, luminous, wrinkle smoothing appearance. Perfect to use under makeup or on it owns to give your skin that inner confident glow. £35
I wish all of your a wonderful Valentine’s night and if you’re a singleton like me, it’s the perfect excuse to have a pamper night, to treat your skin and yourself to a nice relaxing evening of indulgence.
Please comment below and let me know if you have tried any of these products?
Or if you are planning to give any of these as a gift or a self treat?