For many years I have wanted to attend the QVCUK Beauty Bash, as it is the biggest QVC beauty event of the year, with lots of amazing brands in one place. On Wednesday 20th January I made the journey down to London to attend. The event was held at the Old Billingsgate building within a stone’s throw of London Bridge right in the heart of Central London.
When I arrived I was greeted by Jackie Kabler and Miceal Murphy who were so lovely and made me feel very welcome, while I took a moment to notice just how busy the event was, there was beauty everywhere I looked, I was like a kid in a sweet shop.
“keep reading for TSV preview info.”
It was great to finally meet and be able to chat to the various beauty brand’s guest presenters in person and ask about upcoming collections and product releases for upcoming months ahead.
I was delighted to be able to speak with Siobhain Squires & Lisa Bennett from OPI, SJ Froom & Lee Etheridge from BareMinerals, Caroline Archer from Liz Earle, Keeley Aydin from Elemis, Lee Harding & Corinne Koolman from Philosophy, Paul Percival from Percy & Reed and brand ambassadors from Gatineau. I really wanted to speak to some other of the brands on the day but time just disappears once you enter through those doors.
I also able to have a BareMinerals make over with the lovely Jack, who explained about his background and how his mam has been involved in the beauty industry for many years. I also had a skin consultation with Keeley Aydin and chatted about upcoming product launches like the Superfood Facial Oil as the product of the month and the new Biotec skincare range. I also had a hair consultation with the main man himself Paul Percival from Percy & Reed who gave me some great hints and tips how to style my hair.
At the end of the day I came away with a fantastic gift bag of wonderful products, I cant wait to try them all.
Now time for some preview info of upcoming TSV’s coming throughout the year.
Elemis April TSV:
- Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser 200ml
- Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 30ml
- White Flowers Eye & Lip Make Up Remover
- Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser 50ml
- Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml
- Frangipani Monoi Hand & Nail Cream
- Summer Beach Bag
Elemis June Beauty Pick Of The Month – Superfood Facial Oil £31.80
Elemis July TSV:
- Smart Cleanse Micellar Water
- Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
- Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml (Original or Ultra Rich)
- Papaya Enzyme Peel 50ml
- Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil 35ml
- Sweet Orchid Shower Cream 200ml
OPI March TSV:
- Sweet Lemon & Sage Avojuice
- Nail Envy Original 15ml
- Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchid 15ml
- Avoplex Cuticle Oil 15ml
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys Nail Lacquer 15ml
- Humida-Tea Nail Lacquer 15ml
- She’s A Bad Muffuleta Nail Lacquer 15ml
- I Manicure For Beads Nail Lacquer 15ml
Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea June TSV:
Gatineau Perfect Ultime 24th April TSV:
Item 210657 £54.96 on 4 EZ Payments
Item 212173 – Laura Geller Mediterranean Journey TSV 3rd April 2016
£41.46 on 3 EZ Payments
- Baked Balance-n-Brighten Colour Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep.
- NEW Baked Mediterranean Bronzer (10g) – in Moroccan Bronze this baked formula hydrates skin while helping to protect and improve skin texture.
- Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Split (7.5g) – in Terracotta/Stone.
- Kajal Long Wear Eyeliner (1.4g) – in Smoky Taupe.
- Love Me Dew Lip Crayon (2.9g) – in Turkish Café.
- Double-ended face and eye brush
- Tote bag
Ultrasun 5th April TSV:
- SPF 30 Family Formula 250ml
- Aftersun 100ml
- SPF30 Eye Cream
Then comes the choice:
- SPF 20 Glimmer 150ml
- SPF 30 Face 50ml
- SPF50 Extreme 150ml
- SPF50 Face 50ml
I hope you have enjoyed this blog about my time at the #QVCBeautyBash and some of the sneak peaks of the forthcoming TSV collections and products of the month.
Which TSV are you most looking forward too?
Please comment below and let me know.