Hello Beauties I wanted to share with you the New Spring / Summer Collection from OPI, inspired by New Orleans. Whether you are moved by its diverse culture, delicious food, lively music or energetic lifestyle, it’s New Orleans indomitable spirit and sense of community that truly inspires. Take a look at the collection below:
- Rich Girls & Po Boys – Make a date with this china blue crème
- Take A Right On Bourbon – An intoxicatingly warm, metallic pewter.
- Show Us Your Tips! – Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
- I’m Sooo Swamped – This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Spare Me A French Quarter? – Say Oui Oui to this mellowed Raspberry creme.
- Got Myself Into A Jam-balaya – A Yummy Melange of spice and creamy peach.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans – This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic!
- Let Me Bayou A Drink – This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea – Beat the heat in this nude shimmer
- I Manicure For Beads – Throw me nothing but these luscious purple beads.
- She’s A Bad Muffuletta! – Don’t Mess with this Hot Red Creme!
- Crawfishin’ For A Compliment – This light, creamy orange is perfect for me isn’t it?
You can purchase these nail lacquers direct from the OPI Website and retail at £12.50 each. The New Orleans collection will be launching on QVCUK on the 8th March with a TSV containing four of these shades.
Are you a fan of OPI Nail Lacquers
What is your all time favourite Nail Colour?
Feel free to leave a comment about this review below.