On the 24th March, Yankee Candle will be having their second TSV of the year on QVCUK, this time it is a collection of three large jar candles. But there is more exciting news, these large jars will be USA exclusive’s and if that isn’t enough there will also be an Auto Delivery opportunity, with three further drops throughout the year, 80 days apart.
Item 705340 – Yankee Candle Set of 3 Step Into Spring USA Large Jars £38.92
The first collection will contain:
- Market Blossoms – A wonderful gathering of scents straight from a morning at the farmer’s market—fresh, happy blossoms and ripe berries bursting with flavor.
- Catching Rays – Sharp orange and golden amber bring that great beach feeling of being warmed all the way through by a perfect summer sun.
- Bakery Air – It’s as though you just stepped through the doorway of your local bakery—creamy butter swirled with vanilla, chopped pecans and cinnamon all baking in the oven deliciously.
If you do go for the Auto Delivery these will be your further drops:
- Midnight Lilac – Enjoy the rich scent of lilacs blooming in a garden on a warm summer night as your home is filled with this magnificent aroma.
- Summer Storm – A tingling scent of fresh eucalyptus grounded with a hint of patchouli fills your home with a refreshing ambiance like a storm from moving through a forest.
- Lavender Sunset – TBC
- Caramel Apple Cake – Rich caramel and vanilla frosting surrounds apple cake perfection, sugary sweet and finished with crunchy nuts.
- Autumn Gathering – A warm mix of fading sun and crisp days with harvest fruit, patchouli and sandalwood.
- Candied Pecans – TBC
- Christmas Thyme – Uplifting thyme and lemongrass mingle with heady sandalwood and musk in this festive holiday celebration.
- Bubbly Pomegranate – A festive mix of juicy berries and pomegranate on top of effervescent citrus.
- Spiced White Cocoa – TBC
All of these candles sound amazing and I will be going for the Auto Delivery option myself, to make sure I am able to recieve these USA exclusives as there are no plans to release these elsewhere in the UK.
Have you tried Yankee Candles before?
What are your favourites from the range?
Please comment below and let me know.