Hello Beauties, I hope you’re having a great weekend, the weather has been a little on cold side recently, hopefully with today being the first day of Spring, warmer weather is just around the corner. Following on from last week, I want to share with you the products I will be using in one of my favourite Sunday rituals, which I call #SpaSunday. I look forward to this day each week as it’s the one day, I have some free time to give my skin a good pampering.
This week I have chosen to use the Ooharr range of skin care face masks, there are three options to choose from, Star Glow – Skin Polisher Face Mask or a choice of Deep Cleansing Face Mask in either the Dead Sea Cooler or Rosie Glow options. It is important at least once a week to give your skin a thorough exfoliation and a mask treatment, as these products can make a big difference to the skin and these are the “workhorse” treatments in any facial.
- Step 1 – Make sure you have cleansed and toned your skin.
- Step 2 – Look in the mirror to see which mask would best suit your skin’s needs and choose one of the following
- Star Glow – This treatment combines a mix of naturally moisturising and condition natural ingredients, such as Shea Butter, Honey, Argan Oil and Vanilla in a natural clay base, to draw out impurities, whilst leaving the skin smooth, soft and hydrated. The aroma of this face mask is delicious, I almost want to give it a taste.
- Dead Sea Cooler – This treatment is a fresh cocktail of uplifting and skin rejuvenating ingredients, combining Dead Sea Salts with Peppermint, Tea Tree and Witch Hazel, in a natural clay base, to cleanse the pores, detoxify the skin and draw out impurities. Whilst feeding the skin with the moisturising properties of Sweet Almond and Argan Oil. I find this face mask is perfect after a hard day at work. to give the skin a boost of energy for a night of entertainment.
- Rosie Glow – This treatment is all about intensely nourishing and balancing the skin, with a comforting floral aroma of Rose, which is brilliant on sensitive skins with high colour. Combining a Rosehip, Marula, Palmarosa and Sunflower Oils to moisturise and regenerate the skin, in a natural clay base, to cleanse and draw out impurities.
- Step 3 – Apply your choice to a dampened face and leave for 10-15 minutes, I like to run a bath and relax whilst enjoying these masks.
- Step 4 – Rinse off with warm water.
- Step 5 – Tone the skin and feel how cleansed, soft and rejuvenated your skin feels.
If your skin needs that extra bit of TLC, or you’re looking for treatments that can detoxify, renew and deeply cleanse the skin, then I would give these face masks a try. I have seen an instant difference to the tone and texture of my skin when using these treatments and they inject an element of fun with their Warhol-esque bright, multi-coloured packaging.
You can purchase each of these products direct from the Oohar website, they retail for £1.20 per single use mask, which I think is a great way to try something new, perhaps you could purchase one of each to see which one is your favourite.
Do you use any form of exfoliation or treatment masks at the moment?
Please comment below and let me know.