Hello Beauties, as you may know I am a big fan of using Liz Earle products, I first started using the range 20 years ago when they were first launched on QVCUK. I have fond memories of watching the shows with Liz as I recognised her from the beauty segments that she did for GMTV. The first product I tried was the now iconic Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser, I was intrigued as I had never heard of a cleanser like this before and instantly wanted to see how it could help my skin.
I was initially drawn to the aroma of the cleanser as I love products that contain Eucalyptus, but I was soon won over by the results. This cleanser is a brilliant essential that everyone should use, it’s quick and effective to remove all traces of makeup, dirt and grime. My skin always feels fresh, clean, nourished and radiant after using this cleanser and I admit I have tried many other cleansers over the years, but I am so glad that I came back to using cleanse & polish on a regular basis last year.
If you would like to read some of my reviews for the Liz Earle range then click HERE.
It’s no wonder with such fantastic products that Liz Earle are currently celebrating their 20th Anniversary on QVCUK, starting today at 12pm & 9pm and continuing tomorrow at 2pm & 10pm and thursday at 10am, 4pm & 11pm. I hope that you can watch these celebratory shows with the wonderful Caroline Archer and take advantage of some new exclusive collections and some free P&P offers.
Here is a selection of the offers:
From Left to right:
- Item 215893 – Liz Earle 5 Piece Complete Hand & Body Collection £35.50 Free P&P – Contains:
- 1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml) – with shea butter and avocado oil to help soften, and pure orange, lavender and rose-scented geranium essential oils to delicately fragrance the skin
- 1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml) – containing uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes all over, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth
- 1 x Orange Flower Hand Repair (50ml) – effectively soften, smooth and protect your hands against moisture loss as you uplift your senses with the refreshing scent of sweet orange and patchouli essential oils
- 1 x Superbalm (5g) – made from pure plant oils and natural waxes plus shea butter, it gently softens and calms dry skin on hands, heels, elbows and lips and also helps condition nails and cuticles
- 1 x Strengthening Nail Colour in Ebb Tide (12ml) – a rich golden brown
- 1 x large bag
- Item 215894 – Liz Earle Most Loved Cleanse & Polish Rose & Lavender and Original Duo £25.80 – Contains:
- 1 x Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish (150ml)
- 1 x Original Cleanse & Polish (100ml)
- 2 x silver-edged muslin cloths
- Item 215897 – Liz Earle Superskin Hand & Face Serum Collection £48.12 – Contains:
- 1 x Superskin Face Serum (30ml) – helps to even skin tone, lift and firm, and plump and smooth
- 1 x Superskin Hand Serum (75ml) – mon-greasy and non-sticky, it glides easily onto the skin and leaves skin feeling exceptionally soft
- 1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml) – an aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils which works overnight to help soften and balance skin
- Item 215880 – Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser with Face & Hair Cleansing Trio £40.50 Free P&P – Contains:
- 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) in choice of Original or Neroli
- 1 x Original Cleanse & Polish (50ml)
- 1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (50ml)
- 1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner (50ml)
- 1 x Superskin Eye Cream sample.
- 1 x silver-edged muslin cloths
- Item 215883 – Liz Earle Botanical Essence with Notebook and Cleanse & Polish 50ml £51.00 Free P&P – Contains:
- 1 x Botanical Essence eau de parfum (50ml) choice of No 20, No 1, No 100 or No 15
- 1 x Cleanse & Polish (50ml)
- 1 x notebook
- Item 215879 – Liz Earle 4 Piece British Beauty Classics Collection £47.00 Free P&P on 2 EZ Pays – Contains:
- 1 x Cleanse & Polish Original (200ml)
- 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
- 1 x Eyebright (150ml)
- 1 x Skin Repair (50ml) Choice of Light, Normal or Dry
Have you tried the Liz Earle range before?
Have you been a fan for the 20 years?
I would love to know your stories and experiences.
Please comment below and let me know.