Hello Beauties, i’m excited to share with you that Laura Geller will be launching a 6 Piece Mediterranean Journey TSV Collection on the 3rd April 2016. This collection will of course be featuring the hero product from the range which is Balance & Brighten. This foundation has given so many ladies and gents the confidence to use a skin perfecting product, it’s quick and easy to apply and has multidimensional pigments, to give a natural finish to the complexion and this collection is worth buying for this product alone.
Item 212173 – Laura Geller 6 Piece Mediterranean Journey Cosmetics Collection £41.46 on 3 EZ Payments
- Baked Balance-n-Brighten Colour Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep. With a smooth, silky texture, this baked powder foundation is created with swirls of soft tan and cream, and is designed to reduce the appearance of redness or sallowness and create an even, luminous finish. Formulated with mineral oil, centella asiatica and white tea and is paraben free
- NEW Baked Mediterranean Bronzer (10g) – in Moroccan Bronze this baked formula hydrates skin while helping to protect and improve skin texture. Made of three different matte, terracotta-inspired pigments, this allows you to customise your glow throughout the season. Each application delivers flawless sun-kissed colour and hydration, plus you can contour for a deeper and more dramatic bronze look
- Baked Colour Intense Eyeshadow Split (7.5g) – in Terracotta/Stone, these matte eyeshadows feature domes of pressed powder in shades of warm bronze and cool pearl taupe. These latest additions to the baked line feature high impact, coloured pigments in a silky, creamy texture that lasts – so your eye make-up looks freshly applied for longer and smudging, fading or creasing are a thing of the past! Can be used wet to create more intense colour or as a liner too
- Kajal Long Wear Eyeliner (1.4g) – in Smoky Taupe. An intense, creamy pencil in a new, rich chocolate brown shade with a soft texture which creates a dramatic smoky sultry eye, yet is so gentle it can even be used on the inner rims of the eyes. The easy and convenient twist-up, self-sharpening pencil delivers deep, pigment-rich colour that stays put for hours without smudging
- Love Me Dew Lip Crayon (2.9g) – in Turkish Café. In a burnt plum colour and infused with Vitamin E, this crayon features a hydrating formula with a luxurious balm-like texture that’s shiny, doesn’t dry or feel sticky! This convenient and portable crayon design never needs sharpening and is perfect for touch-ups on the go. Mineral oil and paraben free
- Double-ended face and eye brush
- Tote bag
I am particularly looking forward to trying the new Bronzer in this collection, as I prefer more of a matt finish to take down the shine, whilst giving the skin a hint of colour.
Take a look at this preview video from Sarah Jagger and Will Gowing for more information.
Have you tried the Laura Geller makeup range before?
Feel free to leave a comment about this review below.