Hello Beauties I wanted to share with you the new SoftShades Pastels Collection from OPI, which has been created to give a modern, edgy update to these classic demure pastel colours, that all ages can wear to look ultra chic and fashion forward. I particularly like the baby peach and blue which have never looked more grown up.
- It’s In The Clouds – I’m storing this creamy white in memory forever
- This Cost Me A Mint – This cool refreshing pale green is so worth it
- One Chic Chick – Just take a *peep* at this downy soft yellow.
- Stop It I’m Blushing – A flattering flush of warm, baby peach
- It’s A Boy! – This baby blue is a true bundle of joy!
- I Am What I Amethyst – Honestly, this light pale lilac is really me.
You can purchase these nail lacquers direct from the OPI website and retail at £12.50 each. If you purchased the last TSV in back in March and went for the Auto Delivery you will be receiving the pastel pink, blue and lilac shades in June. If you didn’t go for the Auto Delivery then this collection will also be launching on QVCUK soon.
The next show will be on 12th April at 12pm, I hope you can join in with the show to see the wonderful Siobhain bring you some fantastic collections and the 3 Piece New Orleans Lacquer Collection is back in stock, so if you missed out first time this is your perfect opportunity.
Are you a fan of OPI Nail Lacquers
What is your all time favourite Nail Colour?
Feel free to leave a comment about this review below.