Hello Beauties I wanted to share with you the news that for the first time ever the Spring / Summer New Orleans Collection from OPI, will be available in a 12 piece mini collection exclusive to QVCUK and will be launching on Beauty Day 24th April at 5pm with the lovely Siobhain Squires. I think it’s brilliant to be able to purchase the full collection in this way as it allows you try all of the shades without committing to the full sizes and you can experiment with new colours that maybe you wouldn’t of chosen before.
This collection is inspired by New Orleans, which is known for its diverse culture, delicious food, lively music and energetic lifestyle. The New Orleans indomitable spirit and sense of community is what truly inspires.
- Rich Girls & Po Boys – Make a date with this china blue crème
- Take A Right On Bourbon – An intoxicatingly warm, metallic pewter.
- Show Us Your Tips! – Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
- I’m Sooo Swamped – This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Spare Me A French Quarter? – Say Oui Oui to this mellowed Raspberry creme.
- Got Myself Into A Jam-balaya – A Yummy Melange of spice and creamy peach.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans – This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic!
- Let Me Bayou A Drink – This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea – Beat the heat in this nude shimmer
- I Manicure For Beads – Throw me nothing but these luscious purple beads.
- She’s A Bad Muffuletta! – Don’t Mess with this Hot Red Creme!
- Crawfishin’ For A Compliment – This light, creamy orange is perfect for me isn’t it?
I am a big fan of OPI, I look forward to their new collections every season and these New Orleans shades are gorgeous, you have deep rich, bold shades, through to pastels and shimmers, there is something for everyone with this collection. I’m continually impressed by the shades OPI create, they give a high end, expensive finish and the pro wide brush makes it easy to apply.
I have arranged the shades in the photo which I think would work best with one another, but you could always switch it up and combine say the She’s A Bad Muffuletta with Take A Right On Bourbon, however you want to wear these shades, have fun and experiement with what works best for you.
This 12 Piece Mini Collection is available to purchase for £25.68 from QVCUK and is available on four EZ payments, should you wish to take advantage of paying this way, which could allow you to buy more than one and remember this collection can be split into two separate gifts or one fabulous complete collection for a OPI fan.
Are you a fan of OPI Nail Lacquers
What is your all time favourite Nail Colour?
Feel free to leave a comment about this review below.