Hello Beauties, I want to introduce you to Bronnley who are a brand that I have only just discovered, yet it they have been producing quintessentially British fragrances since 1884, when it’s founder James traveled to Paris to study the art of perfume, which gave birth to an exquisite and widely celebrated brand, that over 130 years later have crafted a new modern collection which is incredibly wearable and affordable, which takes inspiration from the elements of earth, water, air, fire and aether, called Eclectic Elements.
Bronnley have created a wardrobe of fragrance with this collection, celebrating their heritage with a modern twist on the art of perfumery for the 21st century. In a world which is saturated with the latest celebrity scent, it’s nice to see a long standing brand that knows how to create and perfect a fragrance, which incorporates modern stylish packaging to appeal to all ages.
Here is a breakdown of the fragrances in the collection and the corresponding scent notes in these unique blends:
- Citrine Lagoon – Grapefruit, Lemon, Marine Accord, Sea Lavender, Pink Pepper, Jasmine, Vetiver, Amber and Musk
- Crimson Cloud – Raspberry,Bergamot, Lemon Verbena, Cherry Blossom, Violet, Rose, Pachouli, Heliotrope and Amber.
- Wild Green – Orange Flower, Coriander Seed, Bergamot, Violet Leaf, Cardamon, Pink Pepper, Incense, Patchouli and Leather.
- Exotic Embers – Bergamot, Ruby Orange, Galbanum, Tuberose, Ginger, Nutmeg, Labdanum, Cedarwood and Amber.
- Cosmic Bloom – Bergamot, Cloudberry, Rhubarb, Black Violet, Fresia, Rose, Musk, Sandalwood and Vanilla.
- Zealous Flower – Pear, Mandarin, Bergamot, Rose, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Labdanum, Amber and Vetiver.
Each of these six perfumes that collectively make up the ‘Eclectic Elements’ collection are all individually beautiful, it’s difficult to choose between them because they all capture a different mood or feeling.
You can purchase this try me collection direct from the Bronnley website, which retails at £25 if you are unsure which to go for or you would like a fragrance wardrobe to choose from.
After trying all of the fragrances I have purchased two of these scents in their full size, as these spoke to me the most out of the collection. I chose “Wild Green” for it’s lively, energetic spirit which works brilliantly as a morning pick me up with its citrus top notes and “Cosmic Bloom” for it’s intoxicating allure, which would be perfect for a night out. It’s by chance the two I chose are opposites of one another, like day and night, but they combine for a cohesively balanced blend.
These larger bottles come in two sizes, you can purchase a 50ml for £35 or a 30ml for £15, which offers a much more affordable option than other British fragrances brands that offer a similar fundamental fragrance ideas. What drew me to this brand was the modern geometric packaging which is bold and intriguing, I hope that you give these fragrances a try and let me know which is your favourite.
Also there is 1/3 off all of the Eclectic Elements range at the moment “March 2017”
Have you tried any of the Bronnley fragrance range before?
What do you look for in a fragrance and do you have a fragrance wardrobe?
Please comment below and let me know.