On the 15th May 2016 Decleor will be launching their second TSV of the year on QVCUK, this collection is all about getting your skin ready for summer, by infusing the skin with moisture right from the cleansing stage of your routine and locking hydration into the skin, on your hair, face and body by combining over 40 years of skincare heritage with the latest skin formulation technologies, to bring you moisture rich products in modern texture choices to suit your needs, allowing you to multi-layer for dry, dehydrated thirsty skins.
Lack of hydration is one of the biggest causes of ageing, I always recommend that you have products in your beauty routine that will nourish and increase the moisture levels in the skin, regardless of skin type. If your skin is lacking in hydration it can cause the skin to misbehave by producing more oil to try and compensate or causing it to dry out and you will see greater signs of ageing due to the collagen and elastin fibres weakening as they being starved of moisture.
Item 211759 – Decleor 4 Piece Summer Ready Skincare Collection £43.48 and on Auto Delivery
- 150ml Micellar Cleansing Oil – The fragrance is divine with subtle hints of almond. I use a couple of pumps of this cleansing oil and massage gently over the entire face, even around the eyes, before rinsing with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling super soft, smooth and nourished, no dryness or stripping of the skin. I find all my oils and serums go on beautifully afterwards, I use this mainly at night for a through deep down cleanse to remove my SPF and makeup in one swift cleanse. You don’t need to use a toner afterwards as this will deactivate the micellar from thoroughly working.
- 30ml Hydra Floral 24hr Hydrating Light Cream – I am a big fan of this moisturiser, I first tried it when I was a teenager, since then it has become a dependable moisturiser for me, whenever my skin is feeling out of sorts, looking dry or dehydrated I know it’s time to open a fresh pot and gorge my skin with hydration. Over the years I have seen this moisturiser get better and better as it now contains active ingredients to protect from the damaging effects of pollution and new delivery system technologies, to drip feed the skin with moisture throughout the day. I adore the light texture which melts into my skin upon contact, this cream always has the ability to change my skin for the better, it brings a fresh bloom to my appearance and I always recieve compliments, saying how well I am looking which is always a welcome to hear. It’s nice to see this in a handy tube size, which would be ideal when going on holiday or as I have done take it with me to the gym to apply after working out.
- 100ml Aroma Nutrition Satin Softening Dry Oil – I have wanted to try this hair, face and body oil, that is enriched with Frankincense, Camelia, Rose and Sweet Almond oil for some time now, as I am a big fan of using oils in my beauty routine, they have a natural affinity with the skin and can provide deep, long lasting hydration. From the moment I applied this beautifully fragrant oil, my skin felt instantly quenched with moisture, which I was surprised about as the texture of this oil is super fine, which sinks into the skin immediately, with no grease or shine. I have noticed my skin feels softer, firmer, hydrated and has a glow about it that it didn’t have before, which is all down to adding this to my routine. It works brilliantly at hydrating and softening the soles of my feet, as I do a lot of running and like to play tennis, my feet can become very dry and rough, I have also used this on my hair as an overnight treatment, as I blow dry my hair most days and i’m conscious how drying and damaging this can be, but after using this the night before my hair felt soft and has a mirror-like shine to it. In truth I am blown away by this oil and its abilities to multi-task wherever you need it in your routine.
Then comes a choice of either:
- 250ml System Corps Moisturising Body Milk – If there is one step out of my routine that I skip it is applying a body lotion, not because I don’t think I need to use one but more often than not, it takes so much time and effort to apply and wait for it to sink in before I can get ready. However this body milk has such a light texture that just melts into the skin, instantly feeding it with intense hydration and the added benefits of firming and toning the skin all in one quick application. The pump action bottle makes it easy to dispense the correct amount and the aroma is so fresh and clean.
- 250ml Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk – Now take into account all of the benefits I have just mentioned with the System Corps Body Milk, imagine if you could enjoy those same results but everyday you apply the lotion you gradually achieve a deeper natural looking tan, that is streak free, fades evenly and doesn’t need hours of prep to apply. Well all of this can be found in this Gradual Glow Body Milk. I have never come across a tanning product that requires so little effort to apply, that you don’t have to worry that it will look fake or orange on the skin, you are in total control of the colour. This product has even given my Mother the confidence to try tanning, which she never felt confident about trying before.
Overall this collection is perfect for all skin types to infuse your skin with moisture, giving it a flawless, dewy appearance in the run up to the Summer season, when you may showing more skin. The only choice you need to make, is do you want a sunkissed glow or maximum hydration benefits. Whichever option you choose, this collection is amazing value for money, you are saving over £70 compared to purchasing direct from Decleor. This is a true saving as I know you will use and enjoy each and everyone of these products, there is no fad or gimmicky tricks, this is pure unadulterated moisture for your skin. The Auto Delivery options that you won’t have to worry that you will run out of these fabulous products or repurchasing at the full retail prices, I always choose the AD when it’s available for this reason.
Have you tried the Decleor range before?
Please comment below and let me know.