I have been waiting for this day for quite some time, ever since I heard a preview back in January at the #QVCBeautyBash. As today marks the start of the OPI 20th Anniversary on QVCUK. I have been a fan of this professional nail care range since the start when Lena, Julie and Lisa shared the world of OPI. From an early age I purchased these fabulous nail lacquers to paint my mothers nails and I have continued ever since.
The 20th Anniversary shows start on the 15th June at 6pm and continue at the same time on the 16th, 17th and the finale on the 18th June.
There are lots of special collections been put together for this celebration, offering fantastic value, free p&p and not to be repeated special collections with 20th Anniversary packaging.
My favourite collection is Item 218519 – OPI 20 Piece Anniversary Mini Nailcare Collection £35.88 with Free P&P
This collection comprises of 19 miniature nail lacquers in various creme, shimmer and metallic shades, plus a top coat to protect the life of your chosen colour. There is also hard to find shades which were only available in limited edition collections such as Gwen Stefani’s Hey Baby and Mariah Carey’s Emotions, this an incredibly special nail polish set, which also comes beautifully gift boxed in the 20th Anniversary packaging. It’s a must have for any OPI fan or a fantastic way to introduce someone to the range.
- 1 x Love Applause nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Chillin Like a Villain nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x A Great Opera-Tunity nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Hot & Spicy nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Worth a Pretty Penne nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Go with the Lava Flow nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Race Red nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Koala Bear-y nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x A Definate Moust Have nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Hey Baby nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x I’m Not Really a Waitress nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Lincoln Park at Midnight nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Guys & Galaxies nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Kermit Me To Speak nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x My Private Jet nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x You’re Such a Budapest nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Teal the Cows Come Home nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Miss Piggy Big Number nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Purpeltual Emotions nail polish (3.75ml)
- 1 x Top Coat (3.75ml)
It’s difficult to pick a favourite from all of these wonderful shades, you can literally change your nails to suit your mood everyday with the vast array of these colours. But I am so glad that Worth A Pretty Penne, Hey Baby, My Private Jet, You’re SUch A Budapest and Guys & Galaxies are a part of this collection as these are some of my all time must have shades.
There is lots of other fantastic collections available if you are looking to strengthen, hydrate and repair your nails with the famous Nail Envy & Avoplex Oil treatment duo concept.
I hope that you can tune in to watch the 20th Anniversary shows with the wonderful Siobhain Squires, she has worked so hard to put all of these fantastic collections together.
Have you tried OPI Nail Lacquer or treatment products before?
What is your most favourite shade ever?
Please comment below and let me know.