I hope you are having a lovely weekend, with it being Father’s Day tomorrow I wanted to give you a selection of products that I think would make the perfect gift at this special time. My Dad has always been there for me, he was a coal miner and worked very hard to look after me. He always selflessly gives his time, love and support wherever he can, even though he does complain how long it takes me to get ready and all the products I use, I know I am a very lucky son to have such an amazing Dad.
I also want to say I am thinking of those of you whose father is no longer with you, I can’t begin to imagine what that must be like, but want you to know you are in my thoughts and hope you always remember the memories you shared.
Here is my selection which I hope you will like, all of these would make a fantastic gift if not for Father’s Day but for a Birthday or dare I mention it Christmas.
- Philip Kingsley Trichotherapy Tricho 7 Hair & Scalp Treatment Drops £50 – I have been using this treatment for the past few months, as like most men I am concerned about thinning hair and receding hair line. This Trico 7 daily scalp drops is easy to use, just apply 2.5mls with the dropper applicator directly onto the scalp and massage gently. I have seen a signifficant difference in my hair by using this and the other products in the trichotherapy range and would highly reccomend you give this a try.
- HyaSoft Instant Moisture Boost £19 – I am a big fan of using skincare gels, especially in the warmer months, but this is the first that I have tried to include a blend of multi-molecular hyaluronic acid to deeply moisturise and hydrate the skin. It feels instantly cooling on contact with the skin and is absorbed quickly, with no sticky residue. You can use this on it’s own or underneath your moisturiser or SPF to lock in the moisture. I have seen a big difference to the texture and plumpness of my skin, also it has softened the look of my lines and given me a more radiant appearance.
- Protein Dynamix Total Multivit Sport £12.99 – This high potency multi-vitamin and mineral supplement is perfect if you take part in high intensity exercise. As this can compromise the efficiency of your immune system, by consuming two of these tablets every morning before breakfast I know I am looking after my health and boosting my skin with a powerful blend of antioxidants to protect my skin cells from oxidative stress and I have noticed it has also helped my recovery time after a hard workout.
- OPI Matte Nail Envy £19.50 – With it’s unique combination of hydrolysed wheat proteins to feed the nails, I have noticed a big difference in the appearance and health of my nails by using this nail strengthening treatment. The best part is it dries to a matte finish so no one will notice. I think it is important for men to be well groomed and having healthy, manicured nails can make a big difference to your impression of someone.
- NIOD Non-Acid Acid Precursor £35 – I am a big fan of NIOD they are a revolutionary skincare brand that treat the skin in a completely unique way to most other skincare companies. This skin resurfacing treatment uses bio-derivatives and amino isolates instead of AHA’s which can cause skin sensitivity, to encourage visible skin smoothness and radiance. I have been applying this every night for the past couple of weeks and I genuinely impressed by the difference I have noticed in my skin’s tone and texture, everything looks more even and smooth, which I have struggled with for a long time to achieve. This is simple to use and can make a noticeable difference to the skin. If your man is big into his skincare, i’m sure he would welcome this product into his routine.
- James Read Tan Accelerator £25 – I am a big fan of James Read, he always creates unique tanning products that look after your skin whilst giving a natural colour. A tan accelerator is an essential treatment to promote the skin’s natural melanin production which is the body’s natural protection and will allow for a deeper and long lasting tan. I adore the delicious aroma of this easy to apply skin moisture serum, which is infused with Hyaluronic acid and melts into the skin to give deeply nourished and hydrated skin. I would always reccomend to apply a daily SPF to protect the skin, but this is a must have if your man wants a rich, deep long lasting tan.
- Rituals Samurai Foaming Face Wash £10.50 – Cleansing is one of the most important steps in your skincare routine, if your man is using a harsh soap or cleanser, this can cause dryness, irritation and premature ageing. I would urge you suggest him to try this naturally purifying facial wash. With each pump the Japanese Wakame and Bamboo infused liquid transforms into a rich foam, allowing easy application, which can be splashed off with water. I personally use this on a morning to refresh and revive my skin.
I have always thought, it is just as important for men to look after their appearance as women do and I have noticed over the last few years it is becoming more the norm, for guys to feel more comfortable to try new products. I hope that you like my selection and would love to know if you have tried or are now thinking of trying any of these products.
Please comment below and let me know.