Today at 2pm marks the grande finale of the SBC mini series on QVCUK, I hope you have been enjoying the shows so far this week and have picked up some hint and tips, along with some fantastic bargains along the way. I am a massive fan of SBC and I don’t think there is anyone I haven’t recommended a product from this range to try.
This final hour is all about “Signature Blends” this is one of the most unique benefits of using SBC products as you can create your own customised bespoke blend. Using such high quality ingredients you can be your own therapist, allowing you to diagnose and treat your skin’s needs on a daily basis.
One of the collections that will be featured in the show today is a five piece vitamin gel collection, which comprises of five different skincare gels which can be used on their own or blended for multiple skincare needs.
Item 215121 – SBC 5 Piece Vitamin Gel Collection 250ml £30.10 RRP
£116.50 on 2 EZ Payments and FREE p&p
- Propolis Skincare Gel 250ml – For me this is the most multi-tasking gel that SBC produce. Propolis is a resin which is produced by bees to protect their hive from external aggressors and has fantastic antibacterial and antifungal properties. This gel is perfect for you if you have problematic or sensitive skin. Maybe you are need something to calm down breakouts and help heal the skin, or it could be that your suffering from itchy and flaky skin? The propolis is your solution, I always use this gel after shaving to prevent any ingrown hairs or shaving rash, I also use it on my underarms and feet to keep the skin clean and free from odour and I also like to massage it into my scalp to combat any itchy or flaky skin, which can flare up from time to time.
- Vitamin C Skincare Gel 250ml – If your skin is looking dull and tired then reach for this gel, it works brilliantly to energise and brighten the skin’s appearance. Maybe you have just got over an illness and whilst you feel better, your skin still looks quite grey and lifeless, then add this into your routine. I like to use this as a mask once a week to instantly brighten the skins appearance.
- Calendula Skincare Gel 250ml – I feel this gel is often forgot about, but don’t underestimate the power of Calendula if you have rough, chapped skin as it works fantastically to heal, soothe and soften the skin. It can also be used as a rescue remedy for any minor cuts, grazes, burns or abrasions to the skin and is very effective if you’ve caught a little too much sun.
- Vitamin E Skincare Gel 250ml – This was one of the first gels that I tried from SBC, as a teenager I had very bad acne skin and was concerned i’d be left with an uneven skin texture and marks on the skin where the spots had been. Thankfully by applying this gel everyday I can say this made a big difference to how my skin looks today. I have continued to use this gel as I adore the refreshing, soothing feeling when I apply this to my skin, it’s like a big drink of water to instantly hydrate and smooth the skin’s texture.
- Vitamin ACE Skincare Gel 250ml – This is one of the latest innovations from SBC and combines an advanced delivery system, using Oxysomes to provide the skin with the powerful anti-ageing benefits of Vitamins A, C and E. Each of the tiny spheres bursting on contact with the skin to deliver optimum potency to deeply nourish, hydrate, brighten and feed the skin cells to give a more youthful appearance. I have noticed a big difference in my skin by adding this into my routine, fine lines look less noticeable and I haven’t noticed so many new lines appearing.
This collection offers fantastic value for money as you are saving over £86 compared to purchasing direct from SBC. The Propolis gel on its own would cost more than this entire collection, so this is a perfect time to experience the range and maybe try some new formulas for the first time and create your own signature blends.
These are my custom blends :
- Anti-Ageing / Radiance Booster – Vitamin ACE & Vitamin C
- Skin Smoothing / Hydration Booster – Calendula & Vitamin E
- Uneven / Itchy Flaky Skin & Scalp Booster – Propolis & Vitamin E
- Skin Healing / Radiance Booster – Calendula, Propolis & Vitamin C
These are just some of my suggestions feel free to create your own. Sometimes I like to take half a pump of each, mix them together and apply them all to the skin for the ultimate facial booster once a week.
I hope you can join in and watch the show at 2pm today, I would love to know what your signature blends are. Feel free to tweet and comment with your suggestions.
Have you tried any of the SBC range before?
What is your Desert Island SBC product blend?
Please comment below and let me know.