I am excited to share with you my unboxing, of the first discovery box from Type The Hype, who specialise in bringing bloggers and brands together. I was delighted to find out that I had been chosen for this assignment as an approved blogger for “TTH” as I think this is a fantastic concept, being able to try and review a wide array of products and brands, which I can share with you.
The contents of this discovery box is as follows:
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energising Eye Gel £42 – The texture feels like a gel-serum, which cools, lifts and revives the eye area upon contact with the skin. Within a couple of minutes my tired morning puffy eye bags had deflated, due to the stimulating caffeine ingredient which helps to detoxify and remove excess fluid. There is also a potent regenerative soy plant active blend full of mineral salts, amino acids and peptides to boost oxygen levels and cell metabolism. Overall the whole of my eye area just looked better, as if the skin had been airbrushed and you would think id had a good 8-10 hours sleep.
- Elemis Body Awaken Duo – Revitalise Me Shower Gel & Hand Lotion £21 / £20 – Combing an uplifting blend of Neroli, Thyme and Basil, in both of these is the perfect way to start my day as the aroma gives me an instant boost. The shower gel gives a lovely cushioned foam which cleanses the skin without any dryness, whilst the hand and body lotion feeds the skin with moisture and leaves a delicate veil of revitalising fragrance.
- Minty Coco Coconut Oil Pulling £23.99 – I have previously tried this teeth whitening treatment and found it very easy to use and I seen a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth in a short space of time. If you are looking for a natural way to brighten your teeth and freshen your breath without using chemicals which can cause irritation or sensitivity then I highly reccomend giving this a try.
- Benefit Porefessional Duo £24.50 / £15.50 – If you are concerned with shine or have an oily complexion then this duo of products give the best long lasting results. I have a combination skin, which does tend to show a noticeable shine later in the day, but those problems have now been solved, by applying the POREfessional face primer under makeup or as a finishing touch after your skin care, gives my skin a mattified smooth appearance and gives a longer wear out of any foundation or CC cream applied over the top. On hot days or if you notice any shine on the skin later in the day, the POREfessional licence to blot instantly absorbs any excess oil from the skin, it’s like a little magic vacuum which is on the search for shine.
- Elemis Smart Cleanse Micellar Water £24 – This is the newest launch to the Elemis cleansing library, combining the latest Micellar technologies which act like a magnet to remove all traces of dirt, makeup and impurities from the skin. I was very poorly last week and this cleansing water was a lifesaver, all I needed to was to use a couple of pumps on cotton wool pads and wipe over the skin and my skin felt refreshed, clean and soothed. It has a gorgeous aroma combining rose and chamomile into a unique blended experience. This is even safe to use on the eye area as it has been ophthalmologist tested, so no need for a separate eye makeup remover.
- Clean and Lean Beauty Food £55 – Combing powerful marine collagen peptides with Aloe Vera, MSM, Beta-glucan and super greens like organic green barley grass, spirulina, green tea and broccoli into one unique daily elixir to help fight against premature ageing, reduce the looks of lines and repair damaged skin. You just need to combine one scoop or 5g with either milk or water for a great tasting superfood drink to start your day. I recieve one 5g sachet to try this and it tasted a lot nicer than I thought it would and felt healthier by drinking it, I would need to use it for longer to see the full benefits, but that is true with any supplement to allow the body to adjust and rebalance.
I also received a lovely nail file from Treatwell who specialise in allowing you to book and arrange beauty services wherever you are in the country. They have a simple to use website, you just type in what type of treatment you would like to have, enter the postcode or city of where you would like to have it and then choose the date when you would like it to happen and click search. The site will then generate a table of results to allow you to confirm your treatment online.
There was also a lovely weekly blog planner from Type The Hype, which I will use to plan ahead my blog posts and any tasks I need to complete that week.
I hope you have enjoyed a look at these brands and it has inspired you to give them a try for yourself.
Please comment below and let me know