I’m not the most well travelled, but from time to time I do like to getaway and relax. Whether it’s an overnight stay or long weekend, one of my least favourite things about travelling is packing my beauty products. As you know I love my beauty products and I’ve been known to take a separate overnight bag just for my beauty products. I’ve tried decanting everything into those tiny travel-friendly bottles, which isn’t a fun job as I end up wasting more product on the floor than is in the bottle.
So i’ve been on the search for an easy to use beauty kit that can cover all of my travelling needs whilst still looking after my skin with high quality ingredients, as it’s crazy to go away and compromise your skincare routine for the sake of travelling. Which I have now found thanks to the multi award winning skincare and body range from Active Energised Organic Skin or AEOS for short.
Founded in 2010 by Vicky Wall and Mike Booth, who have created the next generation of advanced biodynamic skincare, by capturing nature’s living powers right at their life force and combining them with pioneering technical expertise. I love the concept of their three phase system, Renew, Rebalance and Replenish, as this is what the skin needs to function at it’s most optimal.
A couple of weeks ago I took this AEOS Optimal Essentials Kit, which is available in either “Blue” or “Pink” options, away with me for a weekend break to visit friends. I chose the Blue option as I was drawn to the calming hues, to invite stillness and calm into my life, these formulations are enhanced with crystal essences of Amethyst, Turquoise and Emerald to help you slow down, take time out to soothe the stresses away.
- AEOS Gentle Exfoliant (Blue) 10ml – Bringing together a rich cocktail of skin nurturing organic oils such as Jojoba and Grape Seed combined with Argan and Avocado, make this an incredibly effective yet gentle on the skin exfoliator. It left my skin super soft and smooth, whilst feeling wonderfully nourished and hydrated thanks to their inspired addition of biodynamic Spelt Oil. Apply to damp skin and use gentle circular movements to effectively exfoliate the skin.
- AEOS Gentle Cleansing Lotion (Blue) 10ml – This light and non-greasy, yet deeply cleansing lotion combines a unique blend of Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender and Arnica extracts with their signature Spelt Oil, to effectively remove all traces of everyday impurities and makeup. This unique formula also harnesses the energy of crystal essences such as Rose Quartz, Blue Sapphire and Amethyst which come alive when activated with water, leaving my skin clean, balanced and hydrated.
- AEOS Energising Conditioner 10ml – This is a truly unique skincare product, it’s unlike anything i’ve tried before and is better described as a beauty boosting skin elixir. Packed full of potent organic and dynamic essential oils and plant extracts, such as Rosewater, St John’s Wort and warming White Birch to encourage optimal absorption into the deeper layers of skin. This unique lightweight formula instantly gorges my skin with hydration upon contact, whilst calming and soothing at the same time.
- AEOS Enriching Moisturiser (Blue) 10ml – As the final replenishment step in AEOS skincare sequence, this lightweight, fast-absorbing moisturiser combines the power of organic biodynamic essential oils, gem and crystal energies with plant extracts such as Lemon Myrtle, Tea Tree Oil and high concentrations of Chamomile extract, which leaves my skin feeling wonderfully hydrated, energised and protected all day long.
- AEOS Beauty Body Shower 10ml – I love using this on a morning to energise and invigorate my senses, combining the potent extracts of Rosemary, White Birch and Lemon Myrtle into the most uplifting aroma. You only need a small amount to create a rich creamy lather which covers the entire body leaving my skin unbelievably soft and fresh.
- AEOS Beauty Body Lotion 10ml – Packed full with a beautiful blend of nourishing plant extracts and oils, the lightweight texture instantly absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and nourished which lasts all day due to the unique moisture lock formula.
- AEOS Cleansing Oil De-Maq 30ml – I am a big fan of using cleansing oils as they have a natural affinity with the skin to give a deep cleanse whilst maximising hydration in the skin. With a blend of Sesame, Avocado and Spelt oils combined in this beautiful award winning oil-based cleanser, is the jewel in the crown of this collection for me. Apply to dampened cotton wool pads and sweep over the facial area and watch all traces of makeup and everyday dirt and grime melt away from the skin. It also leaves the skin feeling hydrated, nourished and glowing which you don’t expect from a cleanser.
- AEOS Dew Facial Wash 30ml – If your preference is a foaming cleanser then this gentle cleansing wash rich in Honey, Neroli, Spelt and Lemon oils is for you. I prefer to use this on a morning and the cleansing oil at night, as offers a refreshing sensation to perk up my skin ready for the day ahead. This is gentle enough for all skin types and doesn’t strip your skin of moisture.
- AEOS Refreshing Hydrating Mist 30ml – I love using facial mists, as applying with cotton wool can sometimes be difficult if I have stubble and is fantastic to use at this time of year. Packed full of antioxidants and vitamins to hydrate, balance, tone and uplift the the skin with a heavenly aroma of Lemon, Orange and Lavender oil, i’m addicted to spritzing this on my skin.
- AEOS Realive Serum 30ml – If you have tried serums before and not seen any real difference then I would highly reccomend giving this luxurious, award winning, antioxidant rich serum a try. Formulated with a potent infused blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Rose Geranium, Spelt and Lavender, combined with crystal essences of Amethyst, Emerald, Quartz and Opal, allow this lightweight serum to penetrate the deep layers of the skin to give a visible difference to the skin. I noticed that my fine lines were instantly plumped and my skin looked hydrated with a radiant glow. This is the most expensive of the products in this collection and would be worth £63 on it’s own in this size, so a fantastic way to try along with the rest of the routine.
If you are looking for a highly potent, organic range of skincare and body products that can make a genuine difference to look of your skin then I would reccomend giving this range a try. It has everything you need to supplement your skin and I have noticed a genuine difference to my skin since trying this range. I reccomend taking a break from your regular routine and give these products a try. Of course this collection is ideal for travelling in these handy sizes all of which are 100ml so safe to take in your hand luggage.
If you would like to try these Optimal Essentials for yourself then you can purchase direct from the AEOS website, where this collection retails at £68 which is incredible value for money, as I mentioned earlier the serum is worth £63 on its own. Of course all of the products mentioned can be purchased in their full size should you prefer that option.
Have you tried any of the AEOS range before?
Do you find it difficult to take your skincare with you when travelling?
Please comment below and let me know