I am so excited to share with you the news that OPI will be the star of the day on QVCUK’s Beauty Day this Thursday on the 28th July. As they are launching their new Summer Retro nail lacquer shades in a choice of two colour shade choices in an unbelievable one day only TSV offer. This collection will also contain three versions of their iconic Nail Envy nail strengthening treatment, which has made such a difference to the health and strength of my own nails.
Item 218645 – OPI Summer Retro Lacquer and Nail Envy Collection with Bag £29.98 RRP
- Pink to Envy Nail Envy 15ml – This sheer rose tinted shade, makes your nail tips look whiter and healthier.
- Samoan Sand Nail Envy 15ml – This is a perfect sheer nude shade that you could wear all week and look effortlessly polished.
- Bubble Bath Nail Envy 15ml – This sheer soft pink shade, adds a touch of Summer to the nails.
Then a choice of:
- Flip Flops & Crops Tops 15ml Nail Lacquer – This is the perfect bright Summer pink shade, for that pop of colour on the nails to brighten your mood, this would look gorgeous with a tan and darker skin tones, to really stand out from the crowd.
- SPF XXX 15ml Nail Lacquer – This is such a unique combination of orange and red tones to create a red hot Summer shade that would look stunning on the nails or the toes, which instantly get’s me in the mood for warmer days.
- Sailing and Nail-ling 15ml Nail Lacquer – This gorgeous shade reminds me of being on holiday, sitting by the clear blue seas, reflecting in the Summer sun. It’s a great alternative and will get you noticed for all the right reasons.
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around 15ml Nail Lacquer – I love this nude shade, it’s full of elegance with a hint of excitement and intrigue, perfect to wear on a Summer’s evening drinking a Cosmopolitan or two.
- Mod About You 15ml Nail Lacquer – Perfect if you have always been a pink girly girl and want a sophisticated pop of colour to brighten up any outfit.
- That’s Hula-Rious 15ml Nail Lacquer – This muted shade, reminds me so much of eating mint ice cream by the beach on my Summer holidays. Such a refreshing shade that will looks gorgeous with a tan.
I am amazed by the value of these collections, I don’t think I have ever seen an OPI TSV with three Nail Envy’s which are worth £19.50 each, never mind these new gorgeous Summer shades.
Personally I can’t decide between the two colour choices, they both offer a gorgeous selection of stunning shades for you to wear over the Summer. The Summer Classics options reminds me of neopolitan ice cream as a child, with the choice of mint, strawberry or chocolate, or a bit of each to mix up the flavours, whereas the Summer Retro option reminds me of the bold 80’s inspired colours that were all the range in the music videos when I was a child, such as Club Tropicana by Wham.
You could even mix up the shades from both collections to create your own retro inspired style. Also the bag that comes with these collections is stunning, the thick rope handles give this a designer edge which I would be happy to purchase on it’s own for more than the price of this entire collection.
Are you a fan of OPI Nail Lacquer & Treatments?
What is your Desert Island OPI shade?
Please comment below and let me know