I have some exciting news, like me I know many of you have been watching Tarte Cosmetics on #Snapchat and watching all of the wonderful new product releases. Well they have now made their way to the UK and will be on QVCUK this weekend, shows start on Saturday 6th August at 1pm & 11pm then Sunday 7th August at 12pm, 4pm and 10pm.
Tarte Cosmetics was founded in 1999 by Maureen Kelly, who wanted to use pure, powerful cosmetics without any of the unhealthy ingredients such as parabens, mineral oils and synthetic fragrances on her skin. From Tarte’s humble beginnings in Maureen’s one bedroom apartment, with a mission to prove that glamour can be good for you, creating pioneering high-performance natural cosmetics that real people can use on a daily basis, that are infused with ingredients like super fruit and plant extracts, vitamins, minerals and essential oils.
Through hard work and determination, Tarte has become a cult beauty brand. In 2005 Tarte launched on QVC America and was an instant hit and its popularity has continued to grow. In the UK Tarte is available exclusively through QVCUK where the Tartelette secret has been shared across the pond.
If you are new to the range you can check out my previous Tarte reviews HERE.
Here is a selection of the new arrivals:
From Left to Right
- Item 218766 – Tarte Pack Your Bags 911 Under Eye Rescue Patches £21
- Item 227416 – Tarte Miracles From The Amazon Essentials Collection £39.84 – Contains: 1 x Gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara (7ml) 1 x LipSurgence lip gloss (8ml) 1 x Maracuja Oil (15ml) 1 x Amazonian Clay waterproof eyeliner (2.5g) 1 x Etch & Sketch double-ended eyeliner brush 6 x Amazonian Clay eyeshadows (1g each) – in Champagne Wishes (champagne gold), Bouquets Of Orchids (orchids), As Good As They Plum (plum), Neutral Beauty (peachy beige), Pretty Penny (golden copper) and Beyond Bronze (bronze) Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush (5.6g) – in Sensational (rosy pink) Limited-edition makeup bag
- Item 218762 – Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara Duo £24.60
- Item 218764 – Tarte Young, Wild & Free Amazonian Clay Palette & LCL Mascara OTO £31.20 – Contains: 1 x Double Duty Beauty Young, Wild & Free Amazonian Clay eyeshadows (1g) – in Simple Life (beige), Happy Place (light brown), Virtue (antique gold), Weekend (rose gold), Lucky Charm (bronze), Dream Team (copper) 1 x Double Duty Beauty Young, Wild & Free Amazonian Clay eyeshadows (1.25g) – in Party (champagne) and Wow (dark charcoal)1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (7ml) – in black
- Item 227475 – Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer with Blending Sponge £27 (Shades Fair to Deep)
- Item 227411 – Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Kiss & Blush Cheek & Lip Palette £33.50 – Contains: 5 x cheek/lip tints (3g) – in Smooch, Peck, Butterflies, Saucy and Tickled 1 x highlighter (1.2g) – Cloud 9
I hope you can join the wonderful Leigh Griffin and find out more about application techniques and demonstrations.
Have you tried any products from the Tarte range before?
Is it important to you to use skin caring, natural ingredients in your makeup?
Please comment below and let me know.