I am excited to share with you the news that BareMinerals will be having a fantastic seven piece complexion TSV on the 18th September 2016 on QVCUK. As most of you know I am a big fan of this brand and so pleased to see that one of my most favourite products “Complexion Rescue” is in this collection.
Item 209798 – BareMinerals 7 Piece Beautifully Radiant Make-up Collection £43.96 on 4 EZ Payments
- Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream – I adore this product it feels so cooling and soothing on the skin and gives me a natural looking complexion, a must have for guys and girls to look effortlessly polished. I have reviewed this in full if you want to check it out click HERE.
- Original SPF 15 Foundation – I have used this foundation for many years and always delivers, I sometimes use this on top of the complexion rescue for a more full coverage effect.
- Stroke Of Light Highlighter – This is brand new to this collection, I do luv the stroke of light concealer as it brightens and refreshes the whole eye area, so i’m sure this will be fantastic.
- Loose Blush (Exuberance) – I’m not a blush wearer myself, but all of the BareMinerals blushes and eye shadows are highly pigmented so I can imagine this will give a lovely pop of colour to the cheeks.
- Marvellous Moxie Lip Gloss (California Dreamer) – The moxie lip glosses look fab and are super hydrating for the lips, this is a brand new shade that teams up well with the new blusher shade.
- Mini Flawless Face Brush – This was one of the first brushes I bought and still have it now, high quality and soft bristles.
- Mini Smoothing Face Brush – I adore this brush, I have it in the full size and is the perfect compliment to the complexion rescue.
Here are the shade choices: Original & Complexion Rescue
- Fair – Opal
- Fairly Light – Vanilla
- Light – Buttercream
- Medium – Suede
- Medium Beige – Natural
- Medium Tan – Tan
- Tan – Tan
- Medium Dark – Chestnut
- Golden Dark – Chestnut
The price for this collection has yet to be revealed but I can well imagine it will be amazing and to have two full size products plus all the rest, would be a great way to try BareMinerals or if you already a fan, time to stock up.
Have you tried any of the BareMinerals products before?
What is your Desert Island makeup must have?
Please comment below and let me know.