I know this is a little late, but I have decided to share with you the products that I have recently finished recently. To give you an idea of how long they have lasted me.
Here is the selection for August, from Left to Right:
- Murad Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser £30 – This is a pure indulgent experience, with natural extracts of White Clay, Ginger Root and Sunflower Oils, it transforms into a rich, luxurious creamy lather when massaged over the skin and has the most gorgeous uplifting fresh aroma, it cleanses the skin of all dirt, grime and impurities and it has to be one of the most hydrating body cleansers that i’ve ever used.
- SBC Echincea Bath Soak £25 – I adore the natural aroma which combines extracts of Echinacea with Eucalyptus and Menthol, to create a powerful cocktail of uplifting vapors, which fills the whole bathroom allowing you to relax and revive your senses.
- Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner £20 – I would highly recommend this for anyone with similar scalp issues, as this scalp toner, cools, soothes and hydrates, leaving you itch free.
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel £32 – I adore this skin smoothing exfoliator, I have used many tubes of this over the years, right from when I had bad acne skin as a teenager, right through to the present day. This smooth enzymatic cream, has the most divine aroma which comes from the natural fruit enzymes of Papaya and Pineapple, to gently nibble away at your dead skin cells. –
- James Read H20 Gradual Tan Mist £20 – This is the ultimate multi-tasking Summer essential, it can be used before and after you apply your makeup, as it makes for an ideal make-up primer and can help set your look in place. Just keep spraying day by day until you reach your ultimate bronzed look.
- NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex £38 – This serum contains twelve different types of Hyaluronic Acid compounds, to enable the skin to attract hydration and lock in the moisture on many different levels.
I hope you have enjoyed a look into my empties this month and i’d like it if you want to share yours with me too across social media.
Have you tried or a fan of any of these products?
Please comment below and let me know.