It’s been a while since I tried some new hair care products and as i’m trying to grow my hair I need to make sure that the healthy and moisture of my hair is maintained, especially as we approach colder weather. When I heard about a new hair care range which has developed a gel based keratin extract within their formula, I knew I had to give it a try.
The ethos behind 72 Hair, is to offer you perfect hair results no matter what type of hair that Mother Nature blessed you with. Which is brilliant as so often you might hear of a range that works well for a friend, but when I try it, I don’t seem to get the same results.
With innovative formulations designed to hydrate and smooth the hair with ingredients such as Avocado Oil, Collagen, Amino Acids and Hydrolysed Silk I knew my hair was in for a treat. Also 72 Hair have combined Hydrolysed Keratin with a gel based Keratin formula which has rapid absorption into the hair for quicker results.
The sleek duck egg toned packaging looks stunning in my bathroom and i’m proud that they are out on display for all to see.
For the past couple of weeks I’ve been using the majority of the 72 Hair range which includes:
- Nourishing Shampoo – I adore the aroma of this shampoo, it makes me feel like i’m at a professional hairdressers but in the comfort of my own home. After cleansing my hair, which it does a through job of doing despite having to remove many hair products, this collagen infused formulas makes my hair feels nourished and hydrated.
- Hydrating Conditioner – This is the prefect addition to the shampoo as it deeply moisturises and smooths the hair’s cuticle whilst protecting from harmful UVA and pollution which can damage and discolour your hair. It’s also lightweight and doesn’t weigh the hair down, as who wants limp hair?
- Repairing Oil – For days when my hair needs that extra drop of moisture I reach for this powerful hair oil, to revive and replenish my hair. You only need to use a small amount, which I smooth mainly onto the dry ends of my hair first then use whats left to run my fingers through the length. If your hair is lacking shine or hydration then reach for a bottle right away, as it gives mirror like shine without weighing the hair down.
- Blow Dry Cream – This is the first time i’ve used a blow dry cream, as I have shied away from using rich products in my hair as they have tended to weigh it down and resulted in my re-washing my hair to remove. However using a small amount of this styling cream, smoothed through the length and ends of my hair, has given much needed protection from daily blow drys and i’m impressed how healthy and shiny my hair looks after styling.
- Intensive Replenish Mask – I use this hair mask as an overnight treatment a couple of times a week and has become my secret weapon whilst growing my hair. Before I started using this I could see and feel the ends of my hair were splitting and thought there was no solution but to have them cut away. However this has allowed me to keep my current length and nourished the hair enough that when I’ve had my usual hair appointment, only the ends needed to be cut away and i’m sure with continual use, I will achieve the length that I desire.
I’ll admit I was a little skeptical about how well these products would work as the message of loving your hair sounded so simple and the products are so reasonably priced. However I am genuinely impressed by the ingredients and technologies that have been developed to create these innovative formulas. If you think your hair is beyond redemption then I challenge you to try 72 Hair and fall back in love with your hair.
If you would like to try this range for yourself, all of these products can be purchased direct from the 72 Hair website.
Does your hair look dry, lifeless or just seen better days?
Are you trying to grow your hair?
Feel free to leave a comment about this review below.