As most of you are probably aware there are many companies offering a monthly beauty box and it can be difficult to know which is the best to choose. This month I have discovered the latest offering from Look Fantastic known as #LFPamper box, which is the first I’ve tried despite Look Fantastic offering a monthly box for over two years now.
One of the most appealing factors to choose Look Fantastic’s monthly boxes is that each box has a theme, specifically created for your skins needs that month, throughout the year and responding to seasonal changes and challenges which your skin can face. There is also the latest edition of Elle magazine to read at your leisure and discover the latest trends and articles whilst you relax and enjoy the range of beauty products.
What’s also unique about the Look Fantastic’s beauty box is they offer a monthly twitter chat with the brand ambassadors for the products included in that months box. Where you can actively participate and share your thoughts about the products and learn more about the brands, where they offer specialist ways to maximise the benefits of the items you’ve received.
As Autumn has arrived Look Fantastic have chosen products in this months beauty box to make you feel pampered and protected, ready for the changing temperatures ahead. There is everything you need to nourish your hair, skin and body to help relax you and treat yourself to some much needed “me” time.
The contents includes:
- Oskia – Renaissance Mask 12ml – This is an award winning mask and it’s easy to see why, the aroma is divine and feels like I am applying a fruit smoothie all over my face, good enough to eat. If you are looking for a mask to deeply cleanse whilst increasing radiance to give a fresh bloom to your appearance for a special event then dive into this delightful treat.
- Mio – Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak 53ml – I adore a nice soak in the bath, especially after a hard work out and this bath soak has everything you need, with a blend of Epsom Salts, Lavender, Arnica and Mandarin which work beautifully to revive my muscles and revive my soul, I can see myself purchasing many full sizes of this magical elixir.
- Polaar – The Genuine Lapland Cream Lip Balm 10ml – As the colder weather approaches it easy for my lips to dry out and become cracked or flaky. So this intensive nourishing balm, with a blend of Polar Berries. Blackberries and Lingon Berries is a welcome relief to the lips and protect from further damage.
- Murad – Intensive C Radiance Peel 10ml – This is one of my favourite skin peels, the rich creamy texture makes it a joy to use. Infused with a blend of Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C and Wild Fig work to brighten the skins appearance in a quick ten minute application. I personally didn’t feel any tingling but if you do that’s a normal reaction to using glycolic acids, so not to worry.
- Laura Geller – Pout Perfection Lip Liner in Claret 1.2g – I luv how creamy the texture of this lip liner, which is enriched with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to allow effortless application and the waterproof formula prevents lipstick from bleeding all day. Another tip is to apply over the entire lip surface before applying lipstick to extend the wear. The shade I received was Claret, which is a perfect autumnal neutral red colour for the season.
- Alterna – Caviar Moisture Intense Pre Shampoo Treatment 25ml – For over 20 years this brand has been at the forefront of the professional hair care industry, with ground breaking formulations such as the pre shampoo treatment it’s easy to see why. This luxurious intensive treatment gorges the hair with hydration, I find this best to use on damp hair before a long bath or leave on overnight to wash out in the morning. After one treatment my hair has a renewed appearance and shine and found it easier to style.
“I was really excited to recieve my first box and I wasn’t disappointed, the selection available has everything a beauty lover needs to relax and pamper themselves as the dark wintery nights draw in.”
If you are looking to try some new beauty brands, in luxurious sizes to see a real difference with multiple applications all in one boxed collection that have a retail value of over £50 for a monthly fee starting at £11.25, makes this in my opinion one of the best available.
Have you tried a Look Fantastic monthly beauty box before?
Do you like to try new brands?
Please comment below and let me know.