I am delighted to share with you that the Laura Geller will be launching an 8 piece Today’s Special Value on QVCUK, Sunday 6th November right in time for Christmas. This collection has everything you need to perfect your complexion and create day to evening looks for the upcoming party season.
This fantastic collection contains three products which are exclusive to QVCUK and also sees the return of the Balance-N-Glow baked foundation which has been sold out for the majority of the year.
Item 218655 – Laura Geller 8 Piece Lights of Venice Cosmetic Collection £46.96 on 4 EZ Payments
- Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation 8g in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan or Deep. I am a big fan of the original balance and brighten foundation as the multi-pigments allow of easy application and now this formula has a light within glow effect perfect for a night out and the festive party season.
- Baked Chandelier Blush 9g (Chandelier Glow) – I luv the blushers that Laura creates, they always look appropriate on a multitude of skin tones and enhance the complexion, the embossed design also makes this a winner for me.
- Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon 20g (Mink) – I adore this metallic bronze shade and the crayon application method allow for easy application.
- GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara 8g (Black) – Containing eye lash conditioning ingredients a smudge resistant formula for ultra long wear without drying out the lashes.
- Colour Enrich Lipstick 4g (Pink Mauve) – This is a rich full pigment lipstick with hyaluronic filling spheres to plump and hydrate the lips.
- Colour Lustre Lip Gloss 6.5ml (Venetian Lights) – Enriched with kendi oil that gives light to medium coverage with no sticky residue.
- Retractable Powder Brush
- Gift Box
Even the presentation box that this collection comes in is gorgeous and would be a wonderful gift for your sister, mother or best friend.
I hope you can join Laura for the launch at midnight on the 6th November on QVCUK.
Have you tried any of the Laura Geller beauty range before?
What is your Desert Island makeup must have?
Please comment below and let me know.