I have recently been exploring the various beauty boxes on the market so that I can help you chose the ones which I think offer something unique along with fantastic value for money. There are quite a few available to choose from and my latest discovery is one which i am excited to share with you and comes from Try It Love It or “TILI” for short.
“TILI” has been created by one of the biggest leaders in the beauty industry QVCUK, with whom I have been shopping with since the channel launched and I have throughly enjoyed every beauty show, learning about new brands and was part of the inspiration to learn more about the beauty industry.
This box is the second edition and was launched in October, I placed an advanced order for this box a couple of months ago as I didn’t want to miss out on what I would describe as the next generation of beauty boxes. The contents of this beauty box is truly outstanding and contains products from some of my favourite brands with the majority available in a full size which is unheard of.
Also the majority of the products are suitable for guys to use too which isn’t often the case.
- Tarte – Tarteist Last Paint Mascara 7ml – This is the latest innovation from the US cult brand Tarte, which has a unique patented bristle brush to saturate even the tiniest of lashes with this eye lash friendly formula to increase lash volume for a dramatic effect. The formula is also vegan friendly and ophthalmologist tested.
- Philosophy – Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & shower Gel 30ml –
- Laura Geller – Tinted Spackle 59ml – I am a huge fan of these under makeup primers and what’s brilliant about this tinted version as it can be worn on it’s own to warm up my skin tone on days where I’m going for a no make up look. Likewise it works brilliantly underneath makeup to give a silky smooth base for even coverage and long lasting makeup all day long.
- Percy & Reed – Volumising Mousse 200ml – I’ve never been keen on trying mousse products as the one’s I’ve tried before have left my hair limp and feeling sticky, but I gave this a try anyway as I adore the Percy & Reed hair spray. Wow this is unlike any mousse i’ve ever tried, this rich foam has a density to it which allows even distribution throughout the hair and makes styling my hair so much easier and keeps the volume in all day, I will certainly be repurchasing many more of these in the future.
- NIOD – Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Concentrate 15ml – I first discovered this wonder serum back in January, it totally blew me away with how effective it is at increasing the hydration in the skin, but in such a unique texture which is lighter than water to be able to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin for maximum effectiveness. If you’ve yet to try NIOD this is the perfect introduction.
- OPI – Russian Navy Nail Lacquer 15ml – I am a massive fan of OPI nail lacquers, as the pro wide brush and professional self levelling formula make them a dream to apply and leave a high glossy finish. This shade is perfect for the Autumn season and can be worn with so many outfits, it’s a timeless classic which is always appropriate.
- Pixi – Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Noir) 0.8g – Using an eye liner can be a tricky affair, as so many can feel scratchy and rough on the skin. However this eye pen has a silky texture that glides onto the eye area with little effort whilst allowing full control of the applicator. This formula is also water resistant so you won’t end up with black panda eyes by the end of the day.
- Caudalie – Resveratol Lift, Face Lifting Moisturiser 15ml – I’m quite lucky that my main concern when it comes to ageing isn’t wrinkles it’s more lack of firmness and definition, so I was excited to try this new moisturiser. Featuring Caudalie’s new breakthrough patent combining Vine Resveratol Lift with Hyaluronic Acid to increase the skins natural hyaluronic acid production. Whilst helping to refine and redensify the face in an oil free formula which contains sun protection factor 20. I am so impressed by this moisturiser, it seems to have all the elements which my skin needs in one unique formula, over the past couple weeks I have noticed an improvement in my skin firmness and texture, particularly around my jaw line which is looking much more defined. I need to try more from this range as this certainly suits my skin.
Overall I think this has to be one of the best beauty boxes available, five full size products with the rest being a generous size makes this one fantastic collection, with a RRP £99 this box is very reasonably priced at £20 with free P&P, I am very excited for box number three to be released in 2017, but i’m not sure how TILI are going to top this box.
These boxes can be purchased direct from the QVCUK website, with no subscription, you just purchase one or how many you want when they become available, but you have to be quick as this and the first box have both sold out in record time.
Are you a fan of beauty boxes?
Have you tried any of the products in this box?
Please comment below and let me know