With Christmas fast approaching I am very excited to share with you that Decleor are going to be bringing an absolute blockbuster Today’s Special Value to QVCUK on the 19th November, containing six full size products in a choice of two options. You either need to choose the Iris collection which is multi-award winning and is constantly voted by QVCUK customers as the best anti-ageing treatment, or you have the chance to experience the latest anti-ageing innovations of Orexcellence and Magnolia, which is the top of the tree when it comes to anti-ageing that Decleor can offer, which has just been launched so it’s excellent to already see these at such a fantastic price.
Item 228562 – Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Radiant Skincare Collection & Bag £68.96 on 4 EZ Pays RRP
- 200ml Aroma Cleanse Micellar Water – I personally adore this cleanser, it is so quick and effective at removing all traces of dirt and makeup from the skin. Just apply to cotton pads and wipe over the skin. It also contains Rose Damaceana, which calms and soothes even the most sensitive of skins.
- 50ml Hydra Floral 24 Hour Rich Cream – I have been a massive fan of Hydra Floral for more than 20 years now, it’s my go to moisturiser when my skin needs extra hydration and is feeling a bit out of sorts. This slightly richer version is perfect for this time of year to give me skin comfort.
- 8g Intense Nutrition Lip Balm – This balm works wonders on my lips, I was a little hesitant as I usually prefer a lip balm that comes with an applicator to apply direct to the lips, rather than using my finger but the results speak for themselves. I’ve not had one bit of dry flaky or cracked skin since using this on a daily basis.
- 250ml Alguaromes Bath & Shower Gel – I have such a long history with this product, it was the first spa treatment body cleansers that I tried more than twenty years ago and I was instantly hooked. The aroma is so uplifting and refreshing, it feels like you are having a spa treatment at home.
Now here comes the choice of Magnolia or Iris :
- 15ml Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum – This is the latest innovation the Decleor have formulated, containing ginger and magnolia essential oils, combined with hazelnut and jojoba botanical oils to give a youthful energy to the skin, by increasing the firmness, radiance and plumpness of the skins texture.
- 15ml Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Eye Care – This is also the latest innovation created for the eye area and is such a multipurpose product as it helps to reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes, whilst reducing the appearance of wrinkles and eye contours look visibly plumper.
- 15ml Aromessence Iris Rejuvenating Oil Serum – This is a tried and tested anti-ageing favourite, particularly of the customers at QVCUK as it has won many awards. This serum actively works to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the skin, formulated with geranium, lemongrass, manuka, iris, rose and jasmine essentials oils plus plum kernals, hazelnut and borage to pack the skin with hydration for a total skin rejuvenation.
- 15ml Prolagene Lift & Firm Eye Care – I am a big fan of the prolagene gel from Decleor I have used this for many years to improve the appearance of firmness all over my body. This is the next step to increase the L-proline molecule in greater concentration around the eye contour and comes with a unique applicator to allow for maximum lifting to hooded eyes. It also contains brightening Eye Light Technology that combines pearlescent particles and soft powders to conceal dark circles and blur the appearance of fine lines.
Overall if you are concerned about lines and wrinkles and would like to try the best that Decleor can offer when it comes to Anti-Ageing then no matter which option you choose, you will see results. You could even purchase one of each collection and do alternating courses of the aromessence treatments to activate the skin on a monthly basis with new ingredients and with the eye products I would use the Prolagene in the morning and the Orexcellence at night.
Also you could split either of these collections up into at least three gifts, the cleansing water & hydra floral for anyone who needs a great but gentle cleanser and needs skin hydration, which could be from a teenager up to any age as we all need hydration. Then you give the Alguramones to the man in your life as a special treat to use in the shower to get him going for the day ahead and then either the Iris or Magnolia anti-ageing duos for someone that is very concerned about anti-ageing or lack of firmness in the skin, with the lip balm as a treat for yourself.
I am a big fan of Decleor and if you have missed any of my previous reviews then you can check them out HERE.
Please make sure to tune in to see the wonderful Fiona Brackenbury launch this collection at midnight on the 19th November to find out more, if you can’t wait till then you can pre order the TSV by clicking the link above.
Have you tried any of the Decleor range?
What is your Desert Island Decleor product?
Please comment below and let me know