I am excited to share with you the news that Mr Jay Manuel is back in the UK and will showcasing lots of new collections available in time to create your #JMBClassic, #JMBIconic or #JMBAvantGarde looks for the festive season, exclusively on QVCUK on the 4th December at 10am & 4pm and 6pm on the 5th December.
I have been a massive fan of Jay Manuel’s for over ten years ever since I seen his fantastic creative skills on the photo shoots for Americas Next Top Model. He always came up with most innovative concepts and always looked handsome and well groomed. I’m so excited to be an exclusive representative for his range in the UK, as when I was growing up he was one of the few figures on TV that made me feel that it was alright for guys to wear makeup.
In September I previously posted about the UK launch of the Jay Manuel Beauty Filter Finish Collection and received so many wonderful comments, that I know you will be excited to learn more about these new launches.
- Powder to Cream Foundation £36.60 – This may look like a powder but it’s actually micro-encapsulated liquid molecules, that literally transform into a cream when it is applied to the skin. It gives a medium to full coverage that is build-able and smooths over fine lines, unlike a traditional powder which usually settles in them and makes them more visible. The twist-able cap inside makes it so easy to carry with you without the worry of spillages and comes in all shades from Light Filter 1 to Deep Filter 4. I go between the Light Filter 4 and Medium Filter 1 as a guide.
- Double Ended Kabuki Brush – This is a brand new brush to the range and I am in love, I use the larger end for the foundation for maximum even coverage and the smaller tip for delicate areas such as around the eyes. It is made from a high-quality synthetic bristles which feel super soft on the skin and allow me to achieve that professional finish.
- Makeup Sponge £18.50 – If however you or new to applying makeup or prefer the feel of a sponge then these high quality angled makeup sponges, make it easy to blend your foundation with ease. I like to use these when applying the liquid foundation or for greater definition when contouring.
- Photo Illusion Concealer £33.36 – I adore this concealer it has one of the richest pigments I’ve seen in a concealer, you literally just need a tiny amount to give hide dark circles or imperfections. I always reach for this when I am looking tired, as it always gives my appearance a lift. For the first time this is now available in a TAN shade for those richer, deeper skin tones.
- Skin Face Lift VIP £35 – This luminescent contains genuine crushed gemstones to create this high-end radiance to the skin, that is suitable for all skin tones. I would reccomend taking it over the cheek bones to give a lifted effect, also it looks fabulous on the collar bone with lower party neck lines, you will be feeling like a VIP in no time.
- Soft Focus Powder Blush £31 – Formulated with Diamond dust and pearl pigments to enliven the skin and give a youthful appearance. It is also available in a new shade called Bella, which is a medium pink tone, perfect for medium skin tones or lighter skins who like a bolder look.
- Eye Shadow Quad £26.50 – These come in luxurious satin black packaging, which gives these palettes a high end look, which i’m proud to display in my makeup artistry kit. These ultra fine, velvety powder shadows are intensely pigmented and enhanced with silicone to allow effortless glide over the lid, giving a smooth crease-less finish, in a combination of matte, satin-shimmer or high-pearl finishes. For the first time their are a few new additions to add to your wardrobe with the introduction of Narcotic, Crave and the one I’ve chosen Ego, as this contains some gorgeous gold, bronze, neutral and rose gold tones which is so on trend at the moment.
- Creme Liner & Brush £32.88 – I recieve lots of messages about liner, about how difficult it can be to apply with a pencil and my most recommended solution is to try a creme liner as this will give you more control over the amount you are applying and using a specific liner brush to apply. These intensely pigmented and smudge proof liners are brand new to the UK and come in a choice of Outlaw (Deep Magenta), Infamous (Deep Purple), Jaded (Khaki) and Captive (Bronze). You only need to use a very small amount, these pots will last you many months, even if used on a daily basis.
- Ultimate Lips £31.92 – whether your a lipstick or gloss fan or perhaps a bit of both, Jay has combined his Ultimate Lipstick & Lip Gloss in matching duo’s, to co-ordinate your look. My favourites are the Iconic – Ache & Shameless, which a combination of a bold purple and a deep blood red gloss, which work beautiful together or on their own. I’m also a fan of the Avant-Garde – Shame & Innocent which is a perfect pop of edgy pink hues, to brighten up any look.
If you are looking for a professional finish to update your look, whether you prefer a classic, iconic or avante-garde inspired look with products that are paraben free and contain skincare beneficial ingredients then I would highly reccomend you give the Jay Manuel Beauty range a try and see how many compliments you recieve over the festive period about how well your looking. Or if you know a makeup junkie that won’t of been able to try these products before, any of these would be a welcome surprise come Christmas Day.
I hope you can tune in to watch the fabulous Jay Manuel on QVCUK on the 4th and 5th of Decemeber as it will be a few months before he is back and I love his useful tips and tricks, plus he is very easy on the eye.
Have you tried any of the Jay Manuel Beauty range before?
Are you a Classic, Iconic or Avant-Garde person?
Please comment below and let me know