When it comes to styling my hair, I’m the first to admit that this is an area which I struggle with, as I’ve tried many products over the years with hit and miss results. My hair texture is quite course, with a sensitive scalp and dry ends, so to find effective, yet gentle products can be quite difficult. I’m also concerned about the appearance of hair thinning, so I’m always on a quest to increase the volume of my hair and once I’ve spent the time to create my style I want it to hold in place all day long.
So I am delighted to announce that for the past couple of weeks I have been using hair products from Percy & Reed range, which are the five products which will be included in a Today’s Special Value on Valentines Day, February 14th on QVCUK.
Percy & Reed is a British brand founded by Paul Percival and Adam Reed who have many years of experience working with high end magazine publications, celebrities and behind the scenes at premier fashion shows. In 2007 they made the decision to team up to create their own range to offer easy to use, innovative products that everyone could enjoy and achieve hair satisfaction.
I was able to have a chat with Paul Percival, at the 2016 #QVCBeautyBash, I was really impressed by his knowledge about hair and took the time to give me recommendations about how to dry and style my hair, which I have stuck to on a daily basis and I can honestly say because of this my technique has improved. Shortly after meeting Paul, I switched to using the Percy & Reed Firm Session Hold Hairspray, which I always carry with me in a travel sized version and I’m delighted to see in a full size as part of this fantastic TSV.
Item 232367 – Percy & Reed 5 Piece Big, Bold & Beautiful Hair Collection £29.96 RRP
£73 Available on Auto Delivery
- 250ml Bountifully Bouncy Volumising Shampoo – This nourishing cleansing formula is a delight to use, the naturally pure aroma of Blackcurrent extract is fresh, yet fruity and works to deeply cleanse the hair and scalp, whilst Pro Vitamin B5 strengthens and maintains the hairs elasticity to prevent hair breakage. After one wash it felt as though I had more hair on my head, each strand had been amped up for maximum volume and bounce.
- 250ml Bountifully Bouncy Volumising Conditioner – This is the perfect partner to the shampoo as it has the same innovative twist cap, this time with a black top to make it easy to distinguish from one another. This lightweight formula, nourishes the hair with extracts of Grape Seed Oil and Aloe Vera, making it easy to use without weighing it down and has given my hair that added extra bounce and swish.
- 150ml Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm – I was excited to try this balm as I’ve heard so much about it in the press and glossy magazines. To me this is like a primer for your hair, as it smooths and seals the hair, filling in any dry or fly away hairs making it much easier to dry and style my hair. This is unlike any product that I have used before and this is double the normal retail size, so for my length hair I can see this lasting me a good year if not more.
- 200ml Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse – I’ve never been keen on trying mousse products as the one’s I have tried in the past, left my hair limp and feeling sticky, but I gave this a try anyway. I have to say that this is unlike any mousse I’ve ever tried, this rich foam has a density to it which allows even distribution throughout the hair and makes styling so much easier whilst adding loads of volume which stays in all day long.
- 250ml Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray – This is a must have product for me, I’ve used it on a daily basis for over a year now and have many travel size cans around my home as I never want to be without it. The micro-fine mist allows for precision application to add hold where you want it and stays in place for as long as you want it, without any build up or flakes and my hair still feels soft and bouncy.
I think this is a wonderful collection and has everything that I need to cleanse, condition, nourish and style my hair. Since I’ve been using this hair regime, many of my friends and family have noticed the difference and thought I’d had my hair cut or restyled but it’s all been down to these fabulous Percy & Reed products, that my hair now looks voluminous, bouncy and well groomed.
Have you tired any of the Percy & Read range before?
Please comment below and let me know