When it comes to luxurious male grooming products, Mankind is my go to destination as they have curated the largest selection of male beauty brands to meet the needs of the modern man.
I am a self confessed beauty addict, so I always like to try new ranges and products wherever possible, even better if I can do it for a fraction of the cost. This is why I decided to try The Discovery Box from Mankind as it has been designed to take your grooming routine to the next level with six essential products that would be worth over £80 if bought separately, but this collection is available for only £25.
Let’s take a look at the products inside the box:
- The Refinery Eye Gel 15ml – Experience London’s luxurious male grooming emporium in the comfort of your own home with this wonderfully cooling and soothing eye treatment. Enriched with an Aloe Vera base to take down the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, whilst orange flower water helps to soothe tired eyes with a does of rose hip seed oil to target the signs of ageing. I spend way to much time looking at technology screens, so I like to keep this eye gel on my desk and apply throughout the day for an instant it of hydration.
- Triumph & Disaster A+R Soap 130g – Have you ever wished you could travel back and experience the wonders of an apothecary, with all those aromatics delighting your senses, well here is the modern day solution which combines the best of science and nature from around the globe into one harmonious collaboration. Infused with almond milk, rosehip oil and flakes of oat, this transparent facial soap gently buffs the skin, without causing skin dryness. The aroma is so fresh and uplifting as if i’d taken an early morning walk after a thunderstorm. It also looks so chic in my bathroom, almost like flakes of gold swimming about in a clear pool of water.
- Daimon Barber Honeybee Complex & Propolis Shave Cream 100ml – If you like to champion home grown talent who have created the next generation of innovative male grooming products then this is the range for you. This rich shave works brilliantly to soften the hair for a closer shave and contains a honeybee moisture complex which is naturally derived sugar complex that helps the skin to retain moisture whilst propolis helps to keep the skin healthy and provides relief for skin irritations. There is also a blend of rosehip, black seed and camellia oil to nourish the skin and extracts of aloe to soothe the skin, whilst lime and apple seed oils help to invigorate and provide and uplifting, fresh aroma.
- Redken Styling Rough Paste 22ml – I have wanted to try this range for quite some time as this is a heritage brand that has pioneered the hair care industry for generations and is a global name in professional catwalk inspired hair. I am always looking for styling products that will give my hair some texture and hold but without compromising on volume and this paste is ticking all the boxes for me. It has a pliable consistency allowing you to restyle your hair without any flakes or dryness and contains a UV filter to protect the hair, especially great for those with colour-treated hair.
- Men-U D-Tox Deep Clean Clay Mask 100ml – Ultra concentrated high performance is at the core of this range, using the finest ingredients without any waste. I have a combination skin so I like to use a clay based mask from time to time, especially on my T zone and I was surprised how little I needed to use to achieve a pore refined, impurity free complexion.
- FIT Lip Serum 5ml – Cutting edge, high tech, natural grooming solutions with men in mind, free from parabens which are manufactured and formulated in the UK. The ultra sleep packaging first caught my attention, whilst the ultra concentrated formula gives instant hydration and plumpness to the lips. I found that half a pump was enough to use on a daily basis with a full pump as an overnight treatment once a week to really give the lip area a treat.
I’m so glad that took the plunge to discover this collection as their are some fantastic brands which I’d never tried before, which I will be exploring further to try more of the range.
Have you experienced Mankind before?
Have you tried any of the products or brands mentioned in this box?
Please comment below and let me know.