With Mothers Day fast approaching on the 26th March, I wanted to share with you some gift ideas that will be perfect to spoil you Mum, from makeup to fragrance to skincare, I have all the bases covered.
I always like to treat my all year round when I can and especially on Mothers Day as my Mum means the world to me and I thank her everyday for how brave she was to have me, as she was told due to a medical condition not to have any children as it would be life threatening for her to do so. I always think about what it must of been like to take that risk to have me so I always enjoy celebrating that she is the best Mum I could of ever wished for.
Here is a selection of gift ideas that I know your Mum will love and enjoy :
- Studio 10 6-in-1 Perfect Lash Mascara £24 – This is the first time i’ve seen a dual ended mascara so you always have the perfect sized brush to reach even the shortest of lashes and contains special ingredients to aid the growth of your lashes and Argan oil to strengthen and condition them at the same time. This mascara also recently won a Beauty Shortlist Award and contains no fragrance, parabens or alcohol.
- Rituals Lip Stick (Nude Pink) £16 – First of all I adore the rose gold tinted packaging of this lipstick which is so on trend at the moment. This creamy lipstick is so creamy and hydrating, which has been enriched with real Ruby gemstone for a luxurious and sophisticated look to the lips. Also there is such attention to detail with the Rituals name printed onto the bullet and a cleverly shaped tip to allow for easy application and a pointed edge to use as a liner for a fuller lip effect.
- Monsoon Rose Gold Fragrance 30ml £24 – Continuing the rose gold theme with this gorgeous fragrance that exudes glamour and femininity. This fragrance starts with a fresh zesty fruity explosion which blends into a floral harmony of neroli, rose, cyclamen and tuberose for the heart and then evolves into warm notes of vanilla, amber and musk. I would say this is suitable for all women who are looking for that touch of sophisticated elegance and these roses will be in bloom with every last spritz.
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Cushion Foundation £18 – This multi-tasking complexion perfector is packed with skincare ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Marula Oil, combined with lasting mineral pigments to give a semi-matte coverage. Which feel as though your not wearing any makeup and gives the skin an instantly smoother, shine free appearance and 24 hours of hydration. I adore the packaging which allows you to take it on the go with no spillages and comes complete with a handy mirror for touch ups.
- Foreo Luna Play (Pearl Pink) £29 – Experience the power of 8,000 T-Sonic pulsations every minute to recharge your cleansing with this portable cleansing brush, with rounded silicone touch points that are up to thirty five times more hygenic than standard bristles. Each unit comes with up to 100 uses, it’s fully waterproof so you can take it into the shower. You will quickly notice how brighter, cleaner and fresher you look by just switching this into your routine.
- Lipstick Queen Famous Last Words Liquid Lipstick (See Ya) £22 – This long lasting matte finish liquid lipstick, with its rich pigments, lightweight feel and luxurious hydration give you the chance to experience the on trend fashion look of the moment with none of the dryness associated with matte lipstick. The clear packaging is chic and modern with an applicator that makes it so easy to apply to the lips.
- Swell Ultimate Volume Dry Shampoo £20 – This is perfect to give you that boost of extra volume on the go, with it’s unique eco-pump delivery system which allows for precise application of a super fine mist which doesn’t leave your hair looking like you’ve poured talc all over. Instead it absorbs into the hair and scalp to give a fresh bounce and aroma to the hair. I like to use a couple of pumps at the end of my blow dry to intensify the volume.
- Bronnley Pink Peony & Rhubarb Hand Wash & Hand Lotion £10 each – This is Spring in a bottle, the gorgeous aroma of pink peony with jasmine, gardenia and rose blend with a touch of fruity rhubarb and white musk. The hand wash cleanses the skin without any dryness and delicate scents the skin, for extra hydration one pump of the shea butter enriched hand lotion is all you need. The packaging has an air of classical elegance which would look at home in any bathroom.
- Hollywood Browzer £15 – Ditch the tweezers and switch to this innovative hair removal solution, whether it be your brows, upper lip or chin this safe, portable and gentle device can remove unwanted hair with ease. Simply hold at a 90 degree angle and smooth over the skin a bit like how you would butter your toast and watch how much it can remove. Each device is good for 2-3 months of usage and is perfect for travel with a stainless steel coated that has safety guards on both sides designed not to cut or irritate the skin.
- Accesorize Lovelily Fragrance £19 – I love the hexagonal bottle design with a blooming pink lily suspended in the clear topper, just adds to the overall attractiveness of this perfume. This is a joyful fragrance, perfect for a young mum with a combination of raspberry, bergamot, orange as the initial aroma, which blends into floral notes of jasmine and lily of the valley, with a musky vanilla base.
- Nails Inc The Mindful Manicure (Future’s Bright & And Breath) Nail Polish £15 Each – Nails Inc are always coming up with innovative new ways to add powerful ingredients to their polishes to enhance the health of the nails whilst enjoying the latest on trend fashion shades. With this collection they have infused real gemstones to give a spiritual healing, as each crystal has an electromagnetic power that is said to intensify a persons aura, clarify thoughts and channel energy. The Futures Bright shade has been infused with Citrine to aid your overall happiness with this gorgeous creamy nude-peach shade with a bright golden shimmer running through it. Whilst the And Breath shade has been infused with Tourmaline to aid stress relief and positive energy to the wearer of this stunning rose-coppery-gold shade.
- So Eco Finishing Brush £7 – It’s so nice to see an eco friendly range that choose to be ethically friendly and using raw materials from sustainable and cruelty free sources. This finishing brush has been hand cut to two different lengths to deliver the right amount of product to the face and add dimension with bronzers or blushers. I like to use this with my matt shine powder to set the overall look for a perfected appearance.
- The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Lotion 200ml £8.50 – This is range is perfect for sensitive skins or those with irritated, sore or red skin. Enriched with organic almond milk and community trade honey to nourish the skin for intense moisture for up to 48 hours. It is a dream to use as it’s lightweight formula sinks straight into the skin and the natural aroma is heavenly, perfect for this time of year with more skin on show.
- Burts Bees Lipstick (Scarlet Soaked) £9.99 – Finally a lipstick that loves you back by providing intense colour pigments, enriched with moringa and raspberry seed oils to hydrate the lips for up to 8 hours. I chose the Scarlet Soaked shade to give a pop of colour as we move into Spring with a classic red shade. All of the ingredients in this lipstick are 100% natural and the packaging which has a stunning unique honeycomb design is fully recyclable too. So you can enjoy this luscious colour and look after the planet.
- Vitamasques Pomegranate Firming Lifting Mask £3.99 – Try one of the latest trends in skincare over the past year by experiencing the power of Korean beauty with this innovative triple layered sheet mask, infused with pomegranate for maximum absorption. After one twenty minute treatment my skin felt super soft, smooth and firmer. Perfect to use before a big event or celebration such as Mothers Day.
I hope you have enjoyed my selection of products for your Mum this Mother’s Day, I’ve tried to include a good cross-section of beauty brands, products and price points to inspire you.
Have you tried any of these brands before?
Do you buy your Mum beauty products for Mothers Day?
Please comment below and let me know.