As most of you know I’m a big fan of Look Fantastic and I was chosen to be one of the twenty five finalists in their #TheBeautySet campaign earlier this year. Today I want to talk about their latest monthly beauty box which is all about natural beauty, which I think is perfect for this time of year, where you want to have healthy, radiant looking skin without lots of makeup.
I have previously reviewed thei #LFPamper beauty box, if you missed it then you can find it HERE.
There are many companies offering a monthly beauty box but one of the most appealing factors to choose Look Fantastic, is that each box has a theme, specifically created for your skins needs at the time whatever the season. There is also the latest edition of Elle magazine to read at your leisure and discover the latest trends and articles whilst you relax and enjoy the range of beauty products.
What’s also unique about the Look Fantastic’s beauty box is they offer a monthly social media chat with the brand ambassadors for the products included in that months box. Where you can actively participate by sharing your thoughts about the products and learn more about the brands, where they offer specialist ways to maximise the benefits of the items you’ve received.
This April Look Fantastic have chosen products to inspire you to be a barefaced beauty, taking inspiration from organic and natural brands to improve the health of your skin.
The contents includes:
- Madara – Smart Antioxidants Fine Line Minimising Day Cream 20ml – More than ever it’s important to think about incorporating products into your beauty routine that have benefits to counteract pollution in our daily environment. Using a supercharged complex of lichen, moss, fern and alchemilla, which are found in evergreen northern forests are packed full of hydration and antioxidant properties. Since I’ve added this into my daily routine my skin feels packed full of moisture and I’ve noticed my skin’s appearance looks firmer, especially around the facial contours. This is a brand I definitely want to try more from.
- This Works – Perfect Legs Skin Miracle 10ml – I am a big fan of this range as they offer solutions to modern day living through natural ingredients that enhance your life and skin at the same time. This tinted multi-vitamin serum has been formulated to combat skin imperfections, discolouration and scars on the leg area, with a potent complex of Vitamin C & E to even the skin tone, whilst Arnica helps to fade the look of bruising. This product is designed to encourage women to bare their legs during the warmer months and feel confident in their own skin. I have quite hairy legs, so it doesn’t quite have the same effect, however I did try it on my feet where I had a bruise from working out and has genuinely made a difference to the appearance.
- Alterna – Caviar CC Cream 25ml – We have all heard about CC creams for the face to improve the appearance, but this is the first I’ve tried for the hair. This leave in product delivers 10 benefits in one easy step, the main reason I wanted to try this is i’m becoming more conscious about UV and heat protection for my hair. As when the sun is out it can often change or strip colour from hair and I constantly use various hair tools to style on a daily basis. Since adding this into my routine my hair looks shinier, stronger and feels hydrated, despite abusing my hair just as much as normal. This is definitely something to consider adding to your routine, especially for those of you with colour treated hair types.
- Vitamasques Pomegranate Firming Lifting Mask £3.99 – Try one of the latest trends in skincare over the past year by experiencing the power of Korean beauty with this innovative triple layered sheet mask, infused with pomegranate for maximum absorption. After one twenty minute treatment my skin felt super soft, smooth and firmer. Perfect to use before a big event or celebration such as my birthday which is coming very soon.
- Laura Geller – Balance & Brighten Foundation 1.8g – I have used this product for many years now, I love how this starts off as a cream and is then baked for 24 hours to lock in the moisture, to give a natural look to the skin which guys can use. Also it’s not just a flat colour their are many colour correcting pigments which improve the overall skin tone and radiance.
- Merci Handy – New Wave Hand Cleansing Gel 30ml – This cute portable hand cleanser is a must, it’s amazing how many surfaces we touch everyday, which we pass onto our face or hair without thinking about it. I like how this doesn’t over dry the skin like some others on the market and has a beautiful fresh floral / sea breeze aroma. I need to try more of the flavours from this range.
- Omorovicza – Cleansing Foam 25ml – I use this on a morning in the shower to remove all the impurities that my skin has been purging whilst I have been sleeping. The gorgeous blue foam has a spa like aroma and contains a patented mineral delivery system which leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, unlike others which have left my skin feeling dry and tight despite having a combination skin,
“I am very impressed by this months box and has allowed me to discover some fantastic brands for the first time, which I will be looking to try more from these ranges. I challenge you to try this box to bring out your natural beauty. ”
If you are looking to try some new beauty brands, in luxurious sizes to see a real difference with multiple applications all in one boxed collection that have a retail value of over £60 for a monthly fee starting at £13.00, makes this in my opinion one of the best available.
Have you tried a Look Fantastic monthly beauty box before?
Do you like to try new brands?
Please comment below and let me know.