Having recently celebrated my birthday, I’ve begun to reassess what my main skin concerns are when it comes to ageing, as I’m now heading closer to 40, rather than thirty. I’ve decided my main anti-ageing goal is to improve the look of firmness in my skin, there are a few areas that I would like to tighten and tone, especially my jaw line as I’m starting to get tech-neck. So I have decided to try the Judith Williams Life Long Beauty range, which will be featured as a Today’s Special Value on QVCUK the 13th June.
The life long beauty range has been specifically developed for the needs of mature skin, specially designed to firm and strengthen the structure of the skin, with its technologically produced soya complex and potent ingredients such as Retinol, Peptides, Vitamin E, Rose Centifolia, Shea Butter and vegetable derived squalene from Olive Oil.
Item 231778 – Judith Williams 5 Piece Life Long Beauty Firm & Perfect Collection £37.96
- Ultra Lift Face Cream 80ml – The texture of this cream is luxuriously rich, yet melts into the skin upon contact with a delicate aroma of fresh roses. I have quite sensitive skin, with high colour on my cheeks so it was nice to feel the cooling sensation as I applied this to my facial area. Within a few days I not only noticed that my skin felt hydrated and glowing but I noticed that my skin also looked much firmer and sculpted, particularly across my cheeks and jaw line. If you’ve always wanted to try a face cream that combines peptides and retinol technology but have been apprehensive that your skin is too sensitive, then I would recommend you try this gentle ageing alternative and see the results for yourself.
- Intense Eye Repair 15ml – The eye area is my biggest concern, as I have a hereditary hooded eye lid that always makes me look tired even when I’m not. So I thought this was the perfect product for me to try, this cream feels decadent and has the same cooling effect when it melts into the skin, I like to use the applicator to apply a small amount around my eye area, then gently tap into the skin. I noticed quite an immediate lifting effect particularly above my eye lid, which has become even better with regular use.
- Neck & Decollete Cream 100ml – This has become an iconic product within the Judith Williams range, so I was eager to see what effect it could have on my tech-neck as I am starting to notice a bit of slackness along my jaw line and some fine lines around the side of my neck. This is a very luxurious product, so if you’re finding that other neck firming products feel dry or tight then this is the perfect option for you, also the texture allows you give the neck area a good massage to stimulate the skin. After a week of religiously using this day and night, I’ve already begun to notice a difference, when I look down at my various devices it doesn’t feel like there is extra skin getting in the way and I can visibly notice the firming effect, giving me a more sculpted jaw line. I am going to continue to see further results to see what results I can achieve.
- Nourishing Rose Oil 30ml – Unlike other facial oils I’ve tried this has been designed to be applied after your moisturiser to lock hydration into the skin using 100% natural ingredients of Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, which has been combined with pure rose centifolia from their own rose field in Grasse to ensure the highest potency. This is such a multi-functional product as not only can it be used on the face but you can use it on other areas of the body such as the cuticles, elbows and feet or add a few drops into your favourite body moisturiser to give it a boost. I find that I only need to use this oil a couple of times a week, to feed my skin with an extra boost of hydration at night and when I wake up my skin always feels super soft.
- Magic Make-Up 30ml – I have wanted to try this for quite some time, as I was sceptical that it could adapt to all skin types to give a flawless looking complexion, with even coverage and no lines of demarcation. The velvety texture makes it easy to apply and blends into the skin immediately, I took a double take as was surprised how quickly it adapted to my skin tone, yet looked like I wasn’t wearing any makeup. This formula also combines real diamond powder to give an optical blurring effect on the look of fine lines and gives the skin radiance, I think this is the perfect quick fix when you don’t have the time for a full face of makeup or want something lighter for the summer months. Definitively a perfect product for guys, who want a more perfected, even look to their complexion, as you can’t notice that you have anything on your skin.
I am very impressed by the quality of these products, the textures and delivery systems work wonderfully with the skin, if you’re looking to give your skin a boost, these products can slot into any current routine or this is a great way to use a complete routine with ingredients that will work together to give your skin a firmer and smoother appearance. Also I am definitely purchasing more tubes of the Magic Make-Up as it’s perfect for guys to use to give a skin perfecting look without appearing you’re wearing anything on your skin.
I hope you can tune in at midnight on the 13th June to find out more about this range and the other collections available from Judith Williams.
Have you tried any of the Judith Williams range before?
Are you looking to boost the look of firmness in your skin?
Please comment below and let me know.