During the Summer months it’s very important to ensure your skin is hydrated, as the warmer weather saps the skin of moisture much quicker than at any other time of the year. One of the most important areas that often is over looked when it comes to hydration is your makeup, as the majority of us will be wearing it all day long, including any touch ups throughout the day, so as the seasons change, it’s important to consider changing up your makeup textures to quench your skin and give it a dewy, youthful appearance.
One of my favourite and most recommended skin perfection products to use, particularly throughout the Summer months is the Complexion Rescue from BareMinerals, as it’s been designed to increase the skins hydration levels by 215% after just one weeks usage, based on a US independent clinical study. So I am delighted to see it feature in the upcoming Today’s Special Value on QVCUK the 15th June 2017.
Item 218797 – BareMinerals 6 Piece Complexion Rescue Skin Saviors Collection £41.94 on Auto Delivery (Two more drops in September & Decemeber)
- Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 35ml – This skin perfector has been formulated with a skin hydrating, marine botanical base with encapsulated skin friendly mineral pigments, giving the skin a drink of water whilst providing a dewy sheer to medium coverage. I adore this product as it feels so cooling and soothing on the skin and gives me a natural looking complexion, a must have for guys and girls to look effortlessly polished. I chose the shade Wheat which is the perfect match for my skin tone.
- Under Over Priming & Finishing Powder 6g – I always believe in using a primer before applying makeup as it gives an even base to the skin and creates a barrier to lock in your skincare products. This is the first time that I’ve used a mineral powder version, but when it comes to this type of technology, I knew BareMinerals would deliver. After applying a small amount to my facial area, my skin felt soft as silk and blurred the appearance of the high colour on my cheeks, which means I need to use less makeup to cover the look of redness. This powder also contains zinc oxide, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties to heal and protect the skin which is combined with exclusive Moisture Mineral Powders, which feed the skin and give a dewy complexion. What makes this powder extra special is that it can be applied over makeup to give a air brushed finish and works perfectly to take down shine, which I often suffer from, particularly in the warmer months.
- Blush (Gala) 0.85g – This is the perfect dusky rose shade to give a gentle pop of colour to cheeks, to look naturally radiant.
- Multi-Tasking Highlighter (Rose Gold) 2g – I adore this shade, as it can be used on the top of the cheeks and under the brows to give a lifted more defined effect or how I’ve been using it by applying a small amount all over the face to give a filtered rose-gold hue to lift the complexion, which catches beautifully in the light.
- Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss (Free Spirit) – This luxurious warm nude with a touch of golden shimmer, gives the lips a more voluptuous look by adding a subtle statement to the lips and is packed with tons of hydration from shea, avocado and murumuru butters, whilst a vitamin A, C and E complex delivers fantastic anti-oxidant defence, to keep those lips looking fabulous and plump.
- Smoothing Face Brush – This is the perfect companion to the Complexion Rescue as it gives an air brushed finish to your complexion, with minimal effort required.
This collection is all about an effortless Summer complexion enhancing look, with a pop of colour and glow to lift the complexion for the season ahead. Also what’s great is this is a complete makeup look, you don’t need to have bought any other makeup to give this a try and experience the hydrating benefits of these products.
Are you a fan of BareMinerals products?
Would you like to re-vamp your makeup for the Summer season?
Please comment below and let me know.