I remember watching the original Disney Beauty & The Beast animated movie when I was very young, I practically wore out the VHS tape with the amount of times I would watch it and watch it again. I’m pretty sure I still know all of the lyrics to the songs ha ha. So when I heard that Disney were making a live action version I couldn’t wait to watch it. The original will always hold a very special place in my heart but I enjoyed seeing the characters come to life once again.
To celebrate the release, Latest in Beauty have created a selection of makeup, skincare and hair care products inspired by this iconic fairy tale in a gorgeous beauty box which looks like one of the books you would find in the beasts library and comes complete with a rose embossed compact mirror.
Here is a full list of what’s contained inside this magical box –
- Burts Bees Lipstick 3.4g (Either Blush Basin or Sunset Cruise) – This 100% natural lipstick feels instantly nourishing on the lips, formulated with hydrating raspberry seed and moringa oils to give long lasting hydration all day long. I received the Blush Basin shade which is a lovely dusky rose shade, that looks classic and elegant on the lips. Also the unique honeycomb packaging is made from 60% recycled materials.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet 10ml – This gel-cream hydrating moisturiser uses antioxidant rich patented polyphenols to reactive the skins hydration mechanisms from the inside out, giving comforting hydration which is perfect to use during the Summer months.
- Soigne Botanique Betteraves Rouge Nail Polish 10ml – This deliciously deep red shade will be sure to make a statement of sophisticated glamour. This nail polish has been formulated without any harmful carcinogens and contains 85% plant sourced raw materials to take care of your nails.
- L’Occitane Rose et Reines Hand Cream 10ml – This vitamin e and shea butter enriched hand cream, nourishes the hands and helps to strengthen the nails at the same time. The delicate aroma of the combination of Grasse, Bulgarian, Moroccan and Turkish roses blend beautifully together for like a fresh bouquet of gorgeous blooms.
- Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage 75ml – This unique enzymatic exfoliator starts off as a balmy consistency bursting with an aroma of fresh oranges, after 5-10 minutes it transforms into a nourshing oil to feed the skin with Vitamin C and hydration once the enzymes have nibbled away the dry, dead skin from the facial area. After one application my skin looked refreshed and radiance, with a youthful bloom. One tip with this is less is more as when it transforms the consistency becomes a lot more fluid.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 43ml – I have wanted to try this prestigious hair care brand for quite some time and so glad my first product is this incredible innovation to revive new lift into my hair. The gorgeous Lavender aroma makes me feel calm and comforted after a long day and the incredibly fine mist allows for precise application with no white powder marks.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this Beauty and the Beast beauty unboxing and hopefully you will give these products a try as this collection is available at an unbelievable price of £20, when the total collection is worth over £80, this is a total no brainer for me, get yours while you can.
Latest in Beauty always put together wonderful collections which you can view on their web page, they also give you the option of creating your own box from hundreds of products at monthly subscription rates which are very reasonable.