If you’re a bit of a beauty addict like me, then i’m sure you will have lusted after the latest on trend beauty releases in the monthly glossy magazines such as Harpers Bazaar. As I turn each page there is yet another exciting and glamorous product that I need to try, but the monthly budget just doesn’t always allow.
However I might have just found a way that you can try some of the best cult beauty must have’s all in one boxed collection. What’s makes this collection even more special, is that this box has been curated by Katy Young who is the Harpers Bazaar beauty director, especially for Latest In Beauty. Then there is the price, if you purchased the contents of this collection separately it would set you back £156, but while this limited edition box is available, it can be yours for the fantastic price of £45.
** Update this box is now available for £28 as part of the Latest In Beauty Summer Sale **
Here is a full list of what’s contained inside this elegant box –
- Zelens 3t Complex Essential Anti-Ageing Cream 15ml – My biggest concern when it comes to ageing is the appearance of sagging skin. This is also one of the most difficult concerns to treat, but this supercharged cream has made a real difference to my facial contours, especially across my cheeks and jaw line after using for only a few days. It contains a Triterpenoid Regenerative complex which is designed to increase the firmness of the skin, whilst smoothing the appearance of any fine lines and is packed full of ingredients, including 15 botanical extracts, 5 types of marine algae and 7 herbal oils. This is one cream you have to give a try.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 37ml – I am always in a rush so I need products that can transform my hair in a matter of minutes without having to wash and blow dry everyday. This half dry shampoo, half texturizing spray formula, gives my hair that extra umph of volume, whilst accentuating the layers and colour in my hair, for that I woke up like this look.
- Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist 30ml – I am a big fan of using a facial mist as it really helps to balance the skin after cleansing and can be used at any point during the day to refresh and add hydration to the skin. This formulation contains Hungarian thermal waters blended with gorgeous essential oils of neroli and rose, which give additional calming and balancing properties.
- Nailberry L’Oxygene Oxygenated Nail Lacquer in Rouge 15ml – It’s often been said that you should give your nails a break from wearing nail lacquer from time to time, allowing them to breath. Well now you don’t have to as this revolutionary breathable lacquer formulation allows air and moisture to pass through the polish, to keep the health of your nails underneath in tip top condition.
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask 100ml – I’m a big fan of using masks as they can make such a dramatic difference to your skin, but sometimes it can be difficult to fit one into you routine. However this overnight mask from Origins simply replaces your using night cream once or twice a week, to feed your skin with a blend of botanical oils and Japanese seaweed to gorge your skin with hydration and repair your skins natural barrier overnight, waking up to glowing, refreshed looking skin.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance 15ml – Using a primer is essential to achieve long lasting wear from your makeup as it seals in your skincare and gives the perfect base for flawless makeup application. I often use one even when I’m not wearing makeup to give my skin a perfected appearance. This lightweight gel primer is perfect for the Summer, as it gives your skin a daily dose of Vitamins A,C and E whilst giving a subtle pearl tint to the skin, which helps to minimise the look of fine lines and enlarged pores, like an Instagram soft focus filter which makes everything look that little bit better.
- MoroccanOil Treatment 25ml – If the Summer heat is frazzling your locks then reach for this gorgeous hair treatment, infused with argan oil to nourish, smooth and add shine to your hair. I like to add a couple of drops to the mid length and ends of my hair whilst still damp from washing or as a shine booster inbetween washes.
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara 2ml – This light weight, smudge proof mascara is a best seller as the unique PowerFull brush applicator adds thickness to the lashes without clumping, great try me size as you will soon be addicted.
- Tan Luxe The Face Illuminating Self Tan Drops 30ml – Create your own bespoke tan by simply adding a couple of drops into your usual day cream to give your skin a radiant appearance. The raspberry seed oil aroma is wonderful too, no fake tan, biscuit smells here.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this unboxing of the Harpers Bazaar beauty box, hopefully it has inspired you to give these products a try as this collection is available at an unbelievable price of £45, when the total collection is worth £156, it makes sense to give this a try, get yours while you can.
Latest in Beauty always put together wonderful collections which you can view on their web page, they also give you the option of creating your own box from hundreds of products at monthly subscription rates which are very reasonable.