The cornerstone of any great skincare routine revolves around the three fundamental steps of cleanse, tone and moisture for optimal skin health. The same is true in your makeup routine, getting the basic steps right will give you a flawless appearance, allowing you to feel comfortable in your own skin.
You can always build upon this perfected base by adding a pop of colour to the eyes and cheeks or a bit mascara and a bit of lippy the choice is totally up to you. But I want you to remember these three essential makeup steps, primer, foundation and finishing powder or “P.F.F.” for short, all of these essential steps can be found in this fantastic collection I want to share with you today, that will be available from QVCUK on the 30th September 2017 for a one day only special offer with an amazing price.
First of all I can’t express enough how obsessed I am with the new Bare Pro Liquid Foundation, I’ve not been this excited about a new complexion product since I first discovered the original mineral foundation over ten years ago.
Liquid foundations are usually a no no for me with having an combination skin type, as most I’ve tried leave my skin looking oily which is the last thing I want. Whereas this foundation has a lightweight creamy texture, combined with an oil free formula that’s packed full of skin boosting vitamins and minerals, plus a broad spectrum SPF 20 that gives me a full, yet natural looking coverage with just a couple of pumps, that looks like my own skin just perfected with a matte finish. I’ve also noticed that since using this foundation on a daily basis that the appearance of my pores on my nose and cheeks look far less noticeable. I would go as far as saying this is my number one Desert Island makeup product of 2017.
Item 232459 – BareMinerals 6 Piece Master Finish Collection £39.96 on 3 EZ Payments
- BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation 30ml – (Available in Fair, Dawn, Cashmere, Warm Light, Cool Beige, Natural, Warm Natural Golden Nude, Pecan, Toffee, Teak and Hazelnut shades.) I am usually a medium beige in the original foundation and I find the Natural shade in this collection to be the best suited to my skin tone.
- BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer 6ml – This has been my go to concealer for many months now as the serum like texture allows me to cover up the appearance of dark circles without looking cakey or settling into the fine lines around my eyes.
- Prime Time Foundation Primer 15ml – Using a primer is essential, think of it as a buffer between your skincare and makeup as it allows you to lock in your serums and moisturisers to feed the skin whilst giving you an even base for flawless long wear coverage from your foundation. This primer has a silky texture that glides on without any stickiness sand is unique as it also nourishes the skin with plant extracts, antioxidants and vitamins C & E, so it’s like having a double whammy of skincare everyday.
- Original Mineral Veil 9g – Unlike many other finishing powders this is 100% pure and contains no parabens, binders or fillers allowing you to absorb any oil or shine on the skin, whilst blurring the appearance of fine lines and pores. It’s like running a filter over your skin for that ultimate perfected appearance.
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss 4.5g (Debutante) – I love a bit of plumping on the lips and this shade enhances the natural shape and contour of your lips with a high shine finish that doesn’t feel sticky or tacky.
- Luxe Performance Brush – This is the ultimate perfect partner to the foundation, the unique shape works like your own fingertips allowing for even coverage even in hard to reach areas that’s not normally possible. It’s made from synthetic fibers which don’t absorb the product, meaning no wastage of your foundation.
I’ve always believed that makeup should be genderless as everyone has the right to look their best and feel comfortable in their own skin, this collection is a perfect example of how to achieve a long lasting flawless finish to the skin, without looking like you’re wearing a full face of makeup to achieve this naturally perfected look.
Here is a shade guide to compare with other BareMinerals product you may currently be using, any question though about shades just drop comment below.
Are you a fan of BareMinerals
Are you tempted by this collection for yourself or perhaps a gift?
Please comment below and let me know.