The festive party season is just around the corner, which is the perfect time to experiment and treat yourself to a new collection of glamorous makeup to enhance your natural beauty while you’re out celebrating with family and friends.
A rule of thumb when creating any new look is too choose a focal point, whether that be eyes or lips but never them both as the last thing you want to do is to stand out for all the wrong reasons.
That’s what is clever about this Make A Statement Collection from BareMinerals, as it contains everything you need for a flawless looking complexion, whilst adding radiance, enhancing your lashes then making a statement with the lips. Which will be available exclusively to QVCUK on the 3rd December 2017 or while stocks last.
Item 231501 – BareMinerals Make A Statement 7 Piece Makeup Collection & Bag £39.96
RRP£158 Available on 3 EZ Payments
- Original Foundation SPF15 8g – available in a choice of Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark. I alternate between the Medium Beige & Medium Tan depending if I am wearing any faux tan, which ever the shade I always achieve a naturally flawless complexion that enhances my skin without looking as though I’m wearing makeup, that’s good for your skin. This is due to the high quality pure natural minerals, which is free from chemicals or preservatives that can irritate, making this a great choice even for sensitive skins.
- All Over Face Colour in Statement Radiance 0.85g – if your complexion is looking a little dull and tired, which lets face it is easy at this time of year with the shorter day light hours. Then then this is perfect for you as it gives the complexion a lit withing effect by infusing natural luminescence with every swirl, tap and buff.
- Love Every Lash Micro Defining Mascara 8ml – this is brand new to the BareMinerals range and it shows that bigger isn’t always better when it comes to the size of your wand as this brush with micro bristles allows you to get right to the lash line, grabbing each individual lash from root to tip giving a fanned our effect. The mineral based pigments provide intense colour whilst making sure there is no flaking no matter how many coats you apply.
- Lasting Line Eyeliner in Absolute Black 0.35g – infused with a nourishing blend of minerals and vitamin C, this creamy easy glide formula delivers richly pigmented colour that lasts all day long. If you want more of a natural line there is a built in smudger or go full on dramatic with a winged cat eye look.
- Statement Lip Under Over Lip Liner in Goals 1.5g – not only does this contain priming ingredients but it also gives a vibrant rich colour to the lips. Either wear it on its own all over the lips or use it to line them to keep your lipstick in place all day and give added definition to your lip contour.
- Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick in Obsessed 3.5g – this clever one swipe formula allows for easy application, gives a bold modern finish to the lips and provides long lasting hydration due to it’s mango butter infusion. If you normally shy away from vibrant shades then give this a try as you will be surprised how many skin shades it suits.
- Soft Focus Face Brush in Gold – I am a big fan of BareMinerals brushes as they allow me to achieve a flawless finish to my complexion, also this is a perfect size that you can carry with you on the go. What I like most about this brush is it’s domed bristles which allows for a sheer whisper of coverage, almost like a subtle filter over the skin.
- Makeup Bag – I am obsessed with this bag, it’s really high quality which you could easily expect to pay quite a substantial price yet it’s been included as a bonus. I like how it’s glamorous yet practical as the interior allows for quick cleaning of any spillages.
- Gift Box
This makes a perfect gift for any BareMinerals fans or treat for yourself to stand out from the crowd this Christmas, with a flawless complexion, defined eyes and bold berry lips. Plus the saving you’re making here of over £100 is a great excuse to indulge and experiment. I hope you can join the lovely SJ Froom at Midnight on QVCUK the 3rd Decemeber 2017 to see more makeover demonstrations.