These cold Winter days combined with having the flu have really taken a toll on my skin. So I’ve decided to refresh my routine for the new year, by nourishing my skin with gorgeous ingredients such as shea butter, almond and rose oils all of which can be found in the Judith Williams Life Long Beauty range. Along with potent ingredients such as Retinol, Peptides and Vitamin E to really take my skin to boot camp and give it a boost.
Regular readers to this blog will know I often mentioned my main anti-ageing concern is the lack of firmness in my skin, as there are a few areas that I’d like to look more tightened and toned, especially my jaw line as I’m starting to get tech-neck. Which is why I’ve been putting this fantastic five piece collection from the Judith Williams Life Long Beauty range through it’s paces over the past couple of weeks, which will be featured as a Today’s Special Value on QVCUK the 19th January 2018.
Item 234002 – Judith Williams 5 Piece Life Long Beauty Collection Under £40 RRP
£179.50 available on Auto Delivery
- Ultra Lift Face Cream 80ml – The texture of this cream is luxuriously rich, yet melts into the skin upon contact with a delicate aroma of fresh roses. I have quite sensitive skin, with high colour on my cheeks so it was nice to feel the cooling sensation as I applied this to my facial area. Within a few days I not only noticed that my skin felt hydrated and glowing but I noticed that my skin also looked much firmer and sculpted, particularly across my cheeks and jaw line. If you’ve always wanted to try a face cream that combines peptides and retinol technology but have been apprehensive that your skin is too sensitive, then I would recommend you try this gentle ageing alternative and see the results for yourself.
- Overall Perfecting Concentrate 100ml – First of all I want to point out that this is a concentrate, much more powerful than a serum. In fact many brands don’t make this type of product as it’s a costly process, especially not in a supersize such as this. All I can say is WOW, I am in love with this product! it’s like that perfect partner I’ve been searching for all my life and now I’ve found it. This concentrate has given my skin the most dramatic lifted and firmed appearance than any product I’ve tried before. It has a viscous bouncy consistency that feels like a drink of water for the wink, it’s so cooling and refreshing, my skin just drinks it all in. This is on product that I know guys will adore, as it’s an oil free formula which instantly perfects the skin. I have a top tip if you have a hooded eyelid like me, then apply this across the eye area and hold your fingers there for around thirty seconds for an extra lifted appearance. There are some powerful technologies combined in this concentrate such as Densilift 5.0 which is a combination of five plant derived peptieds combined together, plus Superoxide Dismutase, Narcissus Complex, Collagen and a natural form of Retinol, all inside with powerhouse concentrate. If you’ve tried other serums and seen no difference, then give this a go I know you will be thrilled with the results.
- Intense Eye Repair 15ml – The eye area is my biggest concern, as I have a hereditary hooded eye lid that always makes me look tired even when I’m not. So I thought this was the perfect product for me to try, this cream feels decadent and has the same cooling effect when it melts into the skin, I like to use the applicator to apply a small amount around my eye area, then gently tap into the skin. I noticed quite an immediate lifting effect particularly above my eye lid, which has become even better with regular use.
- Neck & Decollete Cream 100ml – This has become an iconic product within the Judith Williams range, so I was eager to see what effect it could have on my tech-neck as I am starting to notice a bit of slackness along my jaw line and some fine lines around the side of my neck. This is a very luxurious product, so if you’re finding that other neck firming products feel dry or tight then this is the perfect option for you, also the texture allows you give the neck area a good massage to stimulate the skin. After a week of religiously using this day and night, I’ve already begun to notice a difference, when I look down at my various devices it doesn’t feel like there is extra skin getting in the way and I can visibly notice the firming effect, giving me a more sculpted jaw line. I am going to continue to see further results to see what results I can achieve.
- Nourishing Rose Oil 30ml – Unlike other facial oils I’ve tried this has been designed to be applied after your moisturiser to lock hydration into the skin using 100% natural ingredients of Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, which has been combined with pure rose centifolia from their own rose field in Grasse to ensure the highest potency. This is such a multi-functional product as not only can it be used on the face but you can use it on other areas of the body such as the cuticles, elbows and feet or add a few drops into your favourite body moisturiser to give it a boost. I find that I only need to use this oil a couple of times a week, to feed my skin with an extra boost of hydration at night and when I wake up my skin always feels super soft.
I am very impressed by the quality of these products, the textures and delivery systems work wonderfully with the skin, if you’re looking to give your skin a boost, these products can slot into any current routine or this is a great way to use a complete routine with ingredients that will work together to give your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
Also the value for money is incredible, as the Overall Perfecting Concentrate should retail at £80 on it’s own in this size, never mind the rest of the products in the collection, make sure you grab yours before there gone.
I hope you can tune in at midnight on the 19th January to find out more about this range and the other collections available from Judith Williams.
Have you tried any of the Judith Williams range before?
Are you looking to boost the look of firmness in your skin?
Please comment below and let me know.